Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
y’all hitting up the license center skills test?

I’m racking up golds and silvers but I’m only seeing one other person on my friends list who appears to be doing it

game is fun…3D audio is dope…I’m playing almost every game with a headset…you can just hear so much more detail with them on

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I’m racking up golds and silvers but I’m only seeing one other person on my friends list who appears to be doing it

game is fun…3D audio is dope…I’m playing almost every game with a headset…you can just hear so much more detail with them on

Gotta be me right? :lolbron:

Man getting all gold is hard

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

I've been getting gold in most of them but it seems like all the off road tests are broken right now.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way

I got gold in all of them...a bit of a grind especially in s-7 and s-10....
i need a wheel cause i'm pretty sure i would have knocked them out easier with a wheel...
I just dont know where to start and didnt realize those things were relatively so expensive.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got gold in all of them...a bit of a grind especially in s-7 and s-10....
i need a wheel cause i'm pretty sure i would have knocked them out easier with a wheel...
I just dont know where to start and didnt realize those things were relatively so expensive.

I made a thread…a lot of posts but it details the options I had and what I went with and why…so there’s room for you to come to your own conclusion based on what works for you as opposed to just buying what I did…there’s some great feedback in there too even tho the majority of the posts were made by me…the options are all relatively expensive tho so I’d only suggest buying a wheel if you plan on playing this game a lot (the way ppl play games like 2k, madden, or COD where it’s possible you could play this shyt for a whole year) and/or you have a lot of racing games that you plan on getting into that can last you a year or two…I just @’ed you in the other thread

Last edited: