Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
One of the best Sim racers out. Definitely the best on console. However it's also unapologetically cross gen.

They've added a ton of content to it since launch (and continue to drip feed every month).

It got killed for the micro transactions but the reality is it was a bullshyt criticism. There's a few vanity cars that go for like 7-20m, but they aren't competitive at all in races. Otherwise, you don't ever need to spend any money to buy any cars (I never did and I maxed out). There's plenty of races that give you +400k payouts, and close to 800k if you race clean. Daily roulettes too where you can win free cash or cars.

Full game will support VR, with the exception of splitscreen.

thanks for the info :salute:

I was also very concerned about microtransactions as I'm avoiding games that rely on this like the plague.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
PSVR2 GT7 previews are out, people love it apparently

Famitsu Preview

Just going to say that again. It's the full game. Unshackled, playable in virtual reality.

No limitations. 20 AI rivals in cars on track, every World Circuits career race, licence test, Mission, online lobbies and online ranked Sport Mode. Every car, every track and every time of day, sunshine or rain, the same home screen user interface. It works, seamlessly.

WHAT IS THE VR SHOWROOM IN GRAN TURISMO 7?​

Located in your Garage, the VR Showroom is a brand-new area specifically designed for PSVR2. It allows you to place any car within one of 11 scenes. You can then 'walk' around the vehicle, admiring the details.

You can also hop inside each car, and admire each switch, gear lever or dial in incredible detail.

WHERE IS THE RADAR IN GRAN TURISMO 7 WHEN USING PSVR?​

When racing, look right. Yes, each time you need to check the positional radar, weather radar, traction control level or brake bias, simply look to your right and the mini-UI will be there.

This is one element of the on-screen information which does take some adapting to, but you'll get used to it with time.

Items like your speed, revs and gears – well, that's up to you to look around your car's interior and use the real-world instruments!

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Its on sale :sas1:

giphy.gif

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
hold up homie :whoa:

your PS5 optical drive broke????

so glad I got digital and opted out of mechanical drives. :whew:

It was more than that. We get a lot of random power flashes in our area and I think my PS5 had taken one too many. Constant green screens and me having to power cycle. It got to the point it wouldn't boot up.

I bought the extended warranty from Target thankfully and told the tech during the chat that I had a disc in the drive. She said they'd "try" to get it out, but I knew what that meant. :francis:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
It was more than that. We get a lot of random power flashes in our area and I think my PS5 had taken one too many. Constant green screens and me having to power cycle. It got to the point it wouldn't boot up.

I bought the extended warranty from Target thankfully and told the tech during the chat that I had a disc in the drive. She said they'd "try" to get it out, but I knew what that meant. :francis:
You don't use a surge protector?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
still salty the repair center couldn't get my GT7 out of my broken PS5. Bet them goofies didn't even try. :pacspit:

:mjcry:

Wait, you still have that broke PS5 still stuck GT7 in it? Couldn't you find different store, local store repair laptop,pc, phone, gaming shop? I'm very positive they can take GT7 out of your PS5 and fix your broke PS5

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Send it to one of those youtube repair dudes. I’m sure they could do it.

Nah, too late. I sent it back, they couldn't fix, and gave me the money. Used that money to buy a new one. :francis:

I don't fukk around not having warranties on expensive electronics and appliances.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
thanks for the info :salute:

I was also very concerned about microtransactions as I'm avoiding games that rely on this like the plague.

The MTX controversy was console war bullshyt.

If you follow the money grind methods I posted here, you'll easily make all the money youll ever need with the car builds they provide. The campaign/driving tests/etc and daily roulette will give away free cars out the ass too pause.