Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
PSVR2 preorder is in. :banderas: :

I cant wait for this shyt :whew:

I cant even comprehend what its like to use it. I still feel like it will be like using one of these things

custom-3d-reel-and-viewer.jpg

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I cant wait for this shyt :whew:

I cant even comprehend what its like to use it. I still feel like it will be like using one of these things

custom-3d-reel-and-viewer.jpg

Me and the Mrs were visiting family in PA earlier in the year and played on their Meta Quest 2 - she got so into Beatsaber we ended up copping one so it was delivered the day we got home. Up to then every time i'd tried VR it'd been meh, but the game changed... I can't wait for games with proper graphics in that level of immersion. GT7 is gonna be immense.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m starting to find the PSILY cast more annoying as weeks go by

Blessing and Janet have been hating on PSVR2 straight for weeks. I've noticed a lot of then are pretty dismissive about stuff outside of their "wheelhouse".

In saying that, they have to discuss the same shyt over and over again so...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Blessing and Janet have been hating on PSVR2 straight for weeks. I've noticed a lot of then are pretty dismissive about stuff outside of their "wheelhouse".

In saying that, they have to discuss the same shyt over and over again so...

They need to start switching up the cast or something. It makes no sense that mike, an xcast host is sitting there hype as hell talking about GT7 and the PSVR2 and greg, janet, and blessing are doubling down on the dooming.

I do think sony needs to market it better but that really has nothing to do with the actual hardware and games. It’s like they can’t be objective about it.

They complained about backwards compatibility and not being able to play PSVR1 games and now they’ve been complaining about so many PSVR1 ports and saying they want new stuff. Then they complain that the launch doesn’t have enough big games, but then ignore GT7, Horizon, RE8, and Firewall. GT7 VR could come out and continue getting rave reviews and they will continue to shrug their shoulders.

They are just not going to admit they were wrong for whatever reason. If they’re starting to feel bored talking about the same shyt, then people are gonna feel bored listening to them.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to start switching up the cast or something. It makes no sense that mike, an xcast host is sitting there hype as hell talking about GT7 and the PSVR2 and greg, janet, and blessing are doubling down on the dooming.

I do think sony needs to market it better but that really has nothing to do with the actual hardware and games. It’s like they can’t be objective about it.

They complained about backwards compatibility and not being able to play PSVR1 games and now they’ve been complaining about so many PSVR1 ports and saying they want new stuff. Then they complain that the launch doesn’t have enough big games, but then ignore GT7, Horizon, RE8, and Firewall. GT7 VR could come out and continue getting rave reviews and they will continue to shrug their shoulders.

They are just not going to admit they were wrong for whatever reason. If they’re starting to feel bored talking about the same shyt, then people are gonna feel bored listening to them.

The group as a whole have big blind spots regarding certain genres - MOBAs, drivers, strategy games etc. They are very dismissive about these genres as a whole.

Mike is the only driving guy, which is why he went. And lets be honest, he was probably a lot more positive than the other three would have been.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I'm really enjoying this game. I have to finish 4 more licenses to get my S license.

I'm still not clear how u get access to more cars and tracks, cuz I only see 3 tracks open for me right now despite me having damn near all the licenses.

The Cafe is the Campaign mode. That'll get you driving across the world and unlocking cars.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

I been telling y'all about these guys :heh:

Janet and Bless might be cool in real life but they're terrible at doing a show. shyt just isn't entertaining to watch when they're constantly complaining and exaggerating about miniscule inconveniences or just FUDing about anything Sony related.

They don't even come off as people who are fans of the brand lol.