Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Which car did y'all drive?

I used the BRZ GT300 '21. Another pro tip -- any challenge where you can pick your own car, glance over at the top 10 leaderboard and see which vehicle everyone else uses. A few use the Beetle, but I think most are using the BRZ.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even have a PS5
full
I just like racing games.

Then you have no right to talk shyt on us if you don't have a PS5 and this game :martin: .

So why are you here? :camby:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol why do you need to do this race so bad?

I just ignored the second race after I couldn't beat it a few times. There's no reward outside the 1m per race.

If youre aim here is to make money I posted a couple money farming methods that are almost a joke in terms of difficulty. You can tune the free Red Bull racecar you get from the 25th anniversary event to 799 PP and take it to the Sardegna 800, leave it on fuel mix 6 for the entire race, and it's a 1 pit stop race that'll net you almost 800k in 20-30 minutes. You'll lap most of the competition twice with this car.

One of these races is enough for the daily roulette too, so I just run the race once every day and I can afford literally any car.

There's also no penalty to the reward if you knock the difficulty down to easy, if you really need to.

Cause I want one million credits :sadbron:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used the BRZ GT300 '21. Another pro tip -- any challenge where you can pick your own car, glance over at the top 10 leaderboard and see which vehicle everyone else uses. A few use the Beetle, but I think most are using the BRZ.

Yeah, I know about leaderboard, I posted the pic in previous pages with only 3 coli brehs won 1st place on my friends ranking list in this first 25-Anniversary race.

@NoMayo15 @the artist known az @CoolinInTheCut whats your PSN ID?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Then you have no right to talk shyt on us if you don't have a PS5 and this game :martin: .

So why are you here? :camby:
I don't even have a PS5
full
I just like racing games.
It's not like this is Elden Ring or Horizon where you need hands on with the game to understand the mechanics. Learn the track, apex corners, slow in fast out, get all you braking done before the corner (generally), stay on the racing line, stay in the draft, lift and coast. Basic racing tenets that can be applied to Project CARS, Forza, iRacing, Assetto Corsa, RFactor, Need for Speed.

Watch how SuperGT does it and then do the same :unimpressed:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Yeah, I know about leaderboard, I posted the pic in previous pages with only 3 coli brehs won 1st place on my friends ranking list in this first 25-Anniversary race.

@NoMayo15 @the artist known az @CoolinInTheCut whats your PSN ID?

NoMayo15

It's not like this is Elden Ring or Horizon where you need hands on with the game to understand the mechanics. Learn the track, apex corners, slow in fast out, get all you braking done before the corner (generally), stay on the racing line, stay in the draft, lift and coast. Basic racing tenets that can be applied to Project CARS, Forza, iRacing, Assetto Corsa, RFactor, Need for Speed.

This. It helped that I know Spa like the back of my hand from playing other racing games.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
NoMayo15

This. It helped that I know Spa like the back of my hand from playing other racing games.
Spa can be deceptively simple (like Monza). Plus it's a compromise on S1/S3 vs S2. A bad Eau Rouge and Radillon can lose literal seconds per lap.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@NoMayo15 @the artist known az @CoolinInTheCut @Gizmo_Duck @surf

I'm getting better and improved :blessed:

I was in 9th place -13th place all the damn time so now I'm in the 4th place. I've received $500,000 credits. I kept trying and not giving up until expire. I'm going keep try to win the 1st place. 5 Days left expire for 25-Anniversary races

FlIRR_WXEAANguS

I know these guys are from the coli but forgot who K.Dot and K. Hayes?

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
@NoMayo15 @the artist known az @CoolinInTheCut @Gizmo_Duck @surf

I'm getting better and improved :blessed:

I was in 9th place -13th place all the damn time so now I'm in the 4th place. I've received $500,000 credits. I kept trying and not giving up until expire. I'm going keep try to win the 1st place. 5 Days left expire for 25-Anniversary races

FlIRR_WXEAANguS

I know these guys are from the coli but forgot who K.Dot and K. Hayes?
How the hell you did that?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the hell you did that?

Something tells me to change the car and I did and it works. I'm assuming some cars can have a major impact on racing. I stay on Power 1 til 6 laps so I made a pit stop, swapped ties cause of the rain, etc. Still stay with Power 1 then most of these leading drivers made a pit stop at 9 laps that's when I passed them which led me to 3rd place but somehow I fukked up and ended up in 4th place.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Something tells me to change the car and I did and it works. I'm assuming some cars can have a major impact on racing. I stay on Power 1 til 6 laps so I made a pit stop, swapped ties cause of the rain, etc. Still stay with Power 1 then most of these leading drivers made a pit stop at 9 laps that's when I passed them which led me to 3rd place but somehow I fukked up and ended up in 4th place.
I put it on easy and won. I think people in some of those videos did the same. I got 1.5 Milly out off it though