full

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't beat this shyt no matter what

Same here. When I check the weather radar, It says that rain was about to come so I decided to make a pit-stop so I can swap tires to wet tires then the rain didn't come, and the weather radar was like :troll: "You thought it was gonna rain, didn't you?" shyt had me :martin: when it goes back sunny weather.

Mab, 25 anniversary race is fukking hard

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I did but it didn't go faster I wanted, still lost :why: What did I do wrong?
Are you having fuel issues or just straight losing? If it's fuel issues then work on lift and coast - get off the gas 100-200 meters before the corner rather than staying on throttle til the braking point. If it's straight losing then maybe this game ain't for you
full

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Same here. When I check the weather radar, It says that rain was about to come so I decided to make a pit-stop so I can swap tires to wet tires then the rain didn't come, and the weather radar was like :troll: "You thought it was gonna rain, didn't you?" shyt had me :martin: when it goes back sunny weather.

Mab, 25 anniversary race is fukking hard
I think I race better when it's in first person mode. I did other races and won those when I lost before in 3rd person mode (seeing the whole car). I'm gonna try that and if I lose then it wasn't meant for me to win. I got 6.4 million so a million won't phase me

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I race better when it's in first person mode. I did other races and won those when I lost before in 3rd person mode (seeing the whole car). I'm gonna try that and if I lose then it wasn't meant for me to win. I got 6.4 million so a million won't phase me

Yeah, I noticed about in 1 person mode when I race better but I prefer drive in 3 person but def gonna do in 1 person mode in this 25 Anniversary race.

:damn: 6 million credits? I have 500,000 credits

Give me your a million or 2 million credits

angry-staring.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, this shyt is impossible to win. They must be updating this shyt for you, not winning to win the 1st place.

@Gizmo_Duck @surf go play 25-Anniversary races and let me know how you guys do in 25-Anniversary races to see if you can win. Only 6 days left before expiring.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you having fuel issues or just straight losing? If it's fuel issues then work on lift and coast - get off the gas 100-200 meters before the corner rather than staying on throttle til the braking point. If it's straight losing then maybe this game ain't for you
full

I was doing well until this 25-Anniversary races

Don't say this game isn't for me, cause I love this game. :mjcry:. Help me!