Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, this shyt is impossible to win. They must be updating this shyt for you, not winning to win the 1st place.

@Gizmo_Duck @surf go play 25-Anniversary races and let me know how you guys do in 25-Anniversary races to see if you can win. Only 6 days left before expiring.

probably won’t be touching this game to the new year…for the most part I finished putting together my new rig in august minus the pedals and monitor/monitor attachment…then I started smoking and got COMPLETELY lazy…the fukking monitor is still in the box it shipped in :snoop:

but I’ve dialed it back a bit with the smoking and started setting shyt up again…I’d like to be finished putting everything together by new year’s eve

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
probably won’t be touching this game to the new year…for the most part I finished putting together my new rig in august minus the pedals and monitor/monitor attachment…then I started smoking and got COMPLETELY lazy…the fukking monitor is still in the box it shipped in :snoop:

but I’ve dialed it back a bit with the smoking and started setting shyt up again…I’d like to be finished putting everything together by new year’s eve
Damn, u only have a whole month to finish it. As someone told me the more you wait lazier you become or a lot more work. I'd rather get the shyt done and get over it and will put a big smile on your face.

Smoking weed huh? It makes you lack motivation.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, u only have a whole month to finish it. As someone told me the more you wait lazier you become or a lot more work. I'd rather get the shyt done and get over it and will put a big smile on your face.

Smoking weed huh? It makes you lack motivation.

oh no…I already lacked motivation but the weed made me complacent with it:pachaha:

but realistically, I don’t think I’m gonna even bother with the race…I’m gonna have to re-train myself and go thru all of the learning sessions again

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh no…I already lacked motivation but the weed made me complacent with it:pachaha:

but realistically, I don’t think I’m gonna even bother with the race…I’m gonna have to re-train myself and go thru all of the learning sessions again

I miss smoking weed, especially while you play video games, listen to music, or watch comedy movies :mjcry: but I don't miss drinking :scusthov:. I don't drink anymore, on Dec 31, will be celebrated for being sober for 3 years :blessed:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@surf

This is fukking brilliant!:ohhh:

Fk_vFVoWQAEOwu4

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Man not sure why you guys are struggling with this 25th anniversary races. Just got a very comfortable win, and received 1.8 million credits. It really took no strategy at all -- pit at the end of lap 5 and refill. For me, it rained a bit, but not so much that I couldn't continue on slicks. And you should be fine on max gas the whole race.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man not sure why you guys are struggling with this 25th anniversary racs. Just got a very comfortable win, and received 1.8 million credits. It really took no strategy at all -- pit at the end of lap 5 and refill. For me, it rained a bit, but not so much that I couldn't continue on slicks. And you should be fine on max gas the whole race.

:duck:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I was 10th so now I'm 9th for the best record seems a little bit improved :martin:

I wanna see and watch you guys play to see how the fukk you win first place in this 25-Anniversary race so maybe I might learn something. Post the video.

@the artist known az @NoMayo15 @CoolinInTheCut @CopiousX @Obreh Winfrey @Gizmo_Duck
The highest I got was 6th. The only way I got that high was most of the cars didn't switch out their tires and were spinning out. I got into first place around lap 7 and it stopped raining about lap 8. I was too scared to switch tires again so I kept going. That bit me in the ass because they caught up to me and passed me in the final lap

Last edited:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I was 10th so now I'm 9th for the best record seems a little bit improved :martin:

I wanna see and watch you guys play to see how the fukk you win first place in this 25-Anniversary race so maybe I might learn something. Post the video.

@the artist known az @NoMayo15 @CoolinInTheCut @CopiousX @Obreh Winfrey @Gizmo_Duck

Lol why do you need to do this race so bad?

I just ignored the second race after I couldn't beat it a few times. There's no reward outside the 1m per race.

If youre aim here is to make money I posted a couple money farming methods that are almost a joke in terms of difficulty. You can tune the free Red Bull racecar you get from the 25th anniversary event to 799 PP and take it to the Sardegna 800, leave it on fuel mix 6 for the entire race, and it's a 1 pit stop race that'll net you almost 800k in 20-30 minutes. You'll lap most of the competition twice with this car.

One of these races is enough for the daily roulette too, so I just run the race once every day and I can afford literally any car.

There's also no penalty to the reward if you knock the difficulty down to easy, if you really need to.

Last edited: