GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN: Senate agrees to 3wk CR; CHIP funded for 6yrs; Feb8 showdown over DACA

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't think you should speak for the majority of "descendants of African Slaves of the United States". i'm sure a lot of them would support some kind of ban on ALL immigration, but to say they support the republican white supremacist position that immigrants from white countries are ok and immigrants from non-white, specifically black ones is not is a bit of stretch. the republican party isn't anti-immigration. only c00ns support white only immigration.

Who said that I'm against immigration? :what:

I'm against illegal immigration.

And I don't care what country an illegal-immigrant is from. But let keep it 100%. A large majority of illegal-immigrants comes from Mexico. And they hold the same white supremacy views towards Blacks as does CAC.

They try to throw that 3% of DACA are from Black countries to try and guilt AA into supporting DACA. GTFOH :camby:

What is C00NISH is a nikka that will support either CAC ran party.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

And I don't care what country an illegal-immigrant is from. But let keep it 100%. A large majority of illegal-immigrants comes from Mexico. And they hold the same white supremacy views towards Blacks as does CAC.

They try to throw that 3% of DACA are from Black countries to try and guilt AA into supporting DACA. GTFOH :camby:

So support the minority ran party then. :beli:

U might be a tad bit short sighted

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

That’s throwing the baby out with the bath water. Inaction is just as bad as voting against your self interests.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s throwing the baby out with the bath water. Inaction is just as bad as voting against your self interests.

Y'all sound like Stephen A. Smith when he criticized Colin Kaepernick for not voting either presidential candidate. :camby:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

my post was a response to what you wrote, nothing in it was trying to guilt trip you by using DACA people from black countries. did you not say this "Me and the majority of African-Americans only agree with the Republicans on immigration."

the republican position on immigration is that it's good if it's from white countries and bad if it's from non-white countries, black in particular. that's why i told you you couldn't speak for the majority, maybe you support the republican position, but the vast majority of black americans don't agree with a white is right philosophy.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Y'all sound like Stephen A. Smith when he criticized Colin Kaepernick for not voting either presidential candidate. :camby:
I don't support anyone who criticizes a person's choice of vote just because it differs from their own. I didn't vote for either Trump or Hillary probably for similar reasons to Kaep. I do support criticizing a person's choice as a result of the actions of the currently elected official.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't support anyone who criticizes a person's choice of vote just because it differs from their own. I didn't vote for either Trump or Hillary probably for similar reasons to Kaep. I do support criticizing a person's choice as a result of the actions of the currently elected official.

I kind of get this, but at the same time I think people have some moral responsibility to try to keep horrible people out of office.

If, say, Hitler was running vs a generic politician that you don't care that much for, I can't advocate staying home unless you really think the other person is just as bad.

Daps
Reppin
TYL
man, I've been thinking this same thing....somebody needs to put hands on all of them.
Breh, Republicans kinda escalated this hyperpartisan bullshyt we are seeing now. both Parties can’t even work on simple legislation.They cockblocked obama like crazy.

I’m surprised we haven’t seen anyone square up in congress :ohhh: Them muthafukkas insult each other on national tv and talk shyt about each other To other congress members. Paul Ryan and Matt gaetz would’ve got a two piece by now if I was in the house:demonic: