GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN: Senate agrees to 3wk CR; CHIP funded for 6yrs; Feb8 showdown over DACA

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Turtle couldn't even get 50 votes from his own party :deadrose:

Amazing how a party so incompetent has held onto power for so long. This country's future ain't looking too bright :huhldup:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Turtle couldn't even get 50 votes from his own party :deadrose:

Amazing how a party so incompetent has held onto power for so long. This country's future ain't looking too bright :huhldup:

They have no one to blame for it but themselves....:coffee: They blame everyone else instead of these white 1%'s and corrupt govt officials who make all these choices behind the scenes to screw them over...

By the time they wake up it will be too late... #Peopletriedtowarnyou :manny:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Democrats are fukked up just like the republicans were when Obama was in office. Holding the government hostage to try and get shyt passed with a minority will only come back to bite them in the ass.
Did the GOP once help Obama in the 8 years he was in office? So why should the Dems help a President who has no agenda and knows nothing and don’t have any positions on anything and who routinely lies? Get the fukk out of here :camby:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Ah good old furlough....

I’m overseas hoping customs is still at work. And I’m hoping they fix this before I go back to work

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Me and the majority of African-Americans only agree with the Republicans on immigration.

You not being an descendant of African Slaves in the United States tell me all that I needed to know. :russell:
i don't think you should speak for the majority of "descendants of African Slaves of the United States". i'm sure a lot of them would support some kind of ban on ALL immigration, but to say they support the republican white supremacist position that immigrants from white countries are ok and immigrants from non-white, specifically black ones is not is a bit of stretch. the republican party isn't anti-immigration. only c00ns support white only immigration.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I swear that the biggest problem in our country is congress as a collective whole.

Voting party lines is what is fukking up the country... happens way to much...

People on the left blame the Republicans because they control the House, Senate, and White House, but people are also ignorant and can't comprehend simple math that you need 60 votes to pass in the Senate and there are 51 Republicans

People on the right blame the Democrats because they are "unwilling" to comply with their demands...

Both sides wanted a shutdown so they can blame each other
The truth is that both are equally responsible and should forfeit their salaries for a year when a shutdown happens... they don't care, they still get paid regardless :manny:

I swear to god we need term limits on these fukking leeches... all of them!

*pause rant*
I beg to differ on the opinion that both sides wanted a shutdown, NOBODY really wants a shutdown, it’s bad politics for every party. That being said, this president is a fukking liar, and the Dems got burned 4 or 5 Times trying to negotiate in good faith only to get Trump’s whole ass to kiss after he made promises. If there is a blame game in this, which there always is, it is directly Trump’s fault, and the Republicans who would rather carry water for Trump then put a bi-partisan bill on the floor that would pass overwhelmingly.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dems leadership are puzzy. I would've Trump a gotdamn dime to build that stupid fukking wall. He campaigned that Mexico was gonna pay for. Dems should be saying on tv, go get the damn check from Mexico. Fukking pathetic.
facts. the right letting him get away with this is beyond disgraceful