Gov. to send the National Guard to help secure NYC subways

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You called it. 24 hours after announcing more cops/soldiers monitoring the subways PUBLICLY.....fare beaters are stopped by cops and three dudes have warrants and get booked,
see-told.gif

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

TWU Local 100 says Hochul's subway safety plan 'falls short'​

Mar 12, 2024
TWU President Richard Davis is here to explain his thoughts on Hochul's subway safety plan.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL

Brought a gun to knife fight and got shot in the head with his own gun at Hoyt-Schermerhorn

@ExodusNirvana I'm guessing the National Guard wasn't on Nostrand
There's a police station inside of Hoyt Schermerhorn station, yet a shooting still happened there..

EDIT the shooting happened on the train.

Last edited:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
*breathes the ganja smoke in deep*

See what y'all sheeple don't realize and recognize

Is that we're seeing a dry run for the coming Trump Autocracy.

If the most liberal city in the world is welcoming troops to "keep them safe"...

2 weeks later everyone is gonna have barcodes on their foreheads and sent out into the fields...

It was foretold

7142832.jpg
:mjcry: He’s right brehs

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Brought a gun to knife fight and got shot in the head with his own gun at Hoyt-Schermerhorn

@ExodusNirvana I'm guessing the National Guard wasn't on Nostrand
I was across the platform when this happened

I was waiting on the G going in the opposite direction when you hear

"Police assistance needed for the Manhattan bound A/C train"

And everyone on the other side of the platform neck just turned like hmmm

Because there's a police station in Hoyt Schemerhorn

All of a sudden you hear bap bap bap bap

G train was pulling into the train station so I got on and got the fukk out of there

If people don't understand that this city is going to go right back to what it was in 2019 before Covid, and that is, when it gets warmer, this city becomes dangerous, I don't know what to tell em :yeshrug:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I was across the platform when this happened

I was waiting on the G going in the opposite direction when you hear

"Police assistance needed for the Manhattan bound A/C train"

And everyone on the other side of the platform neck just turned like hmmm

Because there's a police station in Hoyt Schemerhorn

All of a sudden you hear bap bap bap bap

G train was pulling into the train station so I got on and got the fukk out of there

If people don't understand that this city is going to go right back to what it was in 2019 before Covid, and that is, when it gets warmer, this city becomes dangerous, I don't know what to tell em :yeshrug:
There's a video of the altercation. Dude who got shot, was talking shyt, selling wolf tickets, they squared up, the suspects girl stabbed the aggressor/victim. Victim pulled out gun, everyone runs, doors open, pop pop pop.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
And…..what’s wrong with this?
Even though there was a public announcement of more cops on the subway..people continued to follow their pattern of breaking the law.
Some MFers are who they are, and deterrents won't work on them. So they have to be arrested.

Just like the people who have been caught in bag searches with weapons and drugs. By coincidence, there was a shooting at a Brooklyn train or station a few hours ago.

Scipio

Pro
Daps
Having seen the video, there wasn't much the National Guard could have done from inside the station because this was all happening on the train itself. From what I've seen the last few weeks they're not on the trains, only on the platforms and in stations. And the A is an express train, so it takes a while for it to go between stations, which made this go on so long.

I think the Black dude was emboldened because he had a gun on him. The girl stabbing him and then lying, saying she "didn't do nothin", was a moment of macabre comedy which would have been outright funny if it hadn't resulted in death.