Gov. to send the National Guard to help secure NYC subways

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
They need mercenaries to just occupy the trains to take out the trash...

Make it clear any train fukkery gets met with lethal force...

Problem solved...

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the guy in yellow cap was saying:

"You think your peoples going to beat up cops?"

Most likely referring to the incident that happened in Times Square where the Venezuelans were kicking and punching those police officers.

Thankfully the bad guy lost and the good guy won.

BIG shout-out to his girl!!! She held him down!

If the bad guy in the yellow hat survives, they got to throw hate crime charges on top of that. His best defense in court would be mental illness.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Metal detectors are gonna have to be mandatory going forward, passengers coming from work or school don’t need to be dealing with this bullshyt. And criminals who get caught should never be allowed to enter the subways again.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Crazy, but this should’ve, and could’ve won Best Picture. What I saw here in 4 minutes exceeded the big budget pageantry of Oppenheimer.

I know we don’t see the shot, but the screams of “let me out” by that woman did more for the scene than any gruesome bullet hole could ever do.

I give this one two thumbs up.

And please Hollywood — please don’t do a remake of this one. Allow it to stand on its merits as a masterpiece of the 21st century.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
There's a video of the altercation. Dude who got shot, was talking shyt, selling wolf tickets, they squared up, the suspects girl stabbed the aggressor/victim. Victim pulled out gun, everyone runs, doors open, pop pop pop.
That's crazy yeah I've seen the vid now

Yeah everyone on the other side ain't waste time getting on the G train going in the other direction like "Nope....not today!"