GOTY 2021 Nominations are out *update* Rift Apart wins? LEAK

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Low-key this year has been amazing for MS coming off the slump of last generation and having no next generation exclusive until months later.

What they have offered in place of that no other gaming company could have pulled off.

They are yet again changing the industry moving forward.

These studios are starting to show there teeth and M$ is looking really strong sofar.

If any of the "rumors" are true buckle up!

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
This year was far from mid. Especially for a year 1

You are comparing the end of a generation (and middle with Nintendo) to the start of one.
You’re right, i guess it’s a bit unfair to compare the end of last gen, to the beginning of this gen. Next gen console releases pretty much never begin with some heavy hitters. I’d actually say this gen was arguably one of the better starts to a generation even though i think this year was mid.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Admit what?

I don’t know about you specifically, but he prolly means team xbox always acted like it was a level playing field the whole of last gen when it was clear to literally everybody else that they were god awful all gen, now y’all finally headed in the right direction yall finally cool admitting what literally everybody else said for years..that xbox for the whole of last gen was 99% ass

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don’t know about you specifically, but he prolly means team xbox always acted like it was a level playing field the whole of last gen when it was clear to literally everybody else that they were god awful all gen, now y’all finally headed in the right direction yall finally cool admitting what literally everybody else said for years..that xbox for the whole of last gen was 99% ass
You are a FANBOY and you think exclusives matter so much that even if it's not great you'll talk about it like it is.

Returnal sold 500k, FLOPPED
Demons souls moved 1.4 mil, Flopped!!!

Xbox games from last gen that you never played sold better and are better.

You also was mad at all the Xbox features that was great but you hated on because you didn't have it. You lied about the NSA targeting Xbox and your privacy, you lied about digital gaming being Satan's seed and you continue to lie now acting like Xbox is turning things around when they've done nothing you clowns have approved of. Gamepass is bad remember, nobody cares about backwards compatibility unless it's too play PS1.2.3.4 games :blessed:

Get PsNow, right now!!!:coffee:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I feel ya.

But the last generation for MS wasn't terrible until they ran out of gas right around the time Sony hit the nitrous.

Truthfully before whatever year horizon released, playstation and Xbox were pretty much even and it really was all preference.

But the year Horizon dropped Sony had banger after banger and 3rd party exclusive after exclusive dropped and completely skipped xbox.

Gamepass was literally it's biggest saving grace.

So from 2017 to about 2020 Sony was Dominant.. the 4 years ahead of that not really even with the major foot in mouth with always online and bad PR.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are a FANBOY and you think exclusives matter so much that even if it's not great you'll talk about it like it is.

Returnal sold 500k, FLOPPED
Demons souls moved 1.4 mil, Flopped!!!

Xbox games from last gen that you never played sold better and are better.

You also was mad at all the Xbox features that was great but you hated on because you didn't have it. You lied about the NSA targeting Xbox and your privacy, you lied about digital gaming being Satan's seed and you continue to lie now acting like Xbox is turning things around when they've done nothing you clowns have approved of. Gamepass is bad remember, nobody cares about backwards compatibility unless it's too play PS1.2.3.4 games :blessed:

Get PsNow, right now!!!:coffee:

Who the fukk are you referring to? that’s a whole bunch a gibberish I give zero fukks about breh, fukk outta here :mjlol::camby:

I feel ya.

But the last generation for MS wasn't terrible until they ran out of gas right around the time Sony hit the nitrous.

Truthfully before whatever year horizon released, playstation and Xbox were pretty much even and it really was all preference.

But the year Horizon dropped Sony had banger after banger and 3rd party exclusive after exclusive dropped and completely skipped xbox.

Gamepass was literally it's biggest saving grace.

So from 2017 to about 2020 Sony was Dominant.. the 4 years ahead of that not really even with the major foot in mouth with always online and bad PR.

true, this was literally as I made the switch over too so my x1 purchase had me a lil bitter lol, Iv always said gamepass was crazy value for money tho, I’ll admit when it first became a thing I thought it was about to always be a bunch of shyt no one wants to play, but right now that shyt is thriving