WvoHJ4E.jpg

:skip: Really now?

Cyberpunk was a good game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
3 out the 5 games on the list is on Gamepass or will be Deathloop.

And yet not one xbox exclusive, like always

5 out 6 games can be played on PlayStation and 2 are exclusive to PlayStation, like always

Its really impossible to lose as a sony stan, i swear

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cyberpunk was a good game

I never said a thing about Cyberpunk :troll: Na I won’t speak on it unless I ever finish it. Punk ass glitches made it too much of a hassle for me. I read and saw so much criticism of the actual game parts and lifeless world on top of the technical performance tho it’s surprising.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I never said a thing about Cyberpunk :troll: Na I won’t speak on it unless I ever finish it. Punk ass glitches made it too much of a hassle for me. I read and saw so much criticism of the actual game parts and lifeless world on top of the technical performance tho it’s surprising.

Its not a 90+ GoTG like Witcher 3 was but i think it deserves to be nom for best rpg at least.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its not a 90+ GoTG like Witcher 3 was but i think it deserves to be nom for best rpg at least.

Funny enough I saw this playing out more like TW3 than it has. The launch was :huhldup: but they rounded the shyt outta those rough edges to the point that the general public who cares doesn’t even remember. Maybe next yr

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Funny enough I saw this playing out more like TW3 than it has. The launch was :huhldup: but they rounded the shyt outta those rough edges. Maybe next yr

It would be quite the recovery. I think they just need way more content, like how much Blood and Wine first added to vanilla witcher 3. It got a new UI, new skills/spells, opened up more map, new animations, quest, etc. and a proper “next gen” update

If they do that kind of expansion I’m back in

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Only Starfield will be there, '22 GOTY noms will be Starfield; Horizon, Zelda, God of War, and Elden Ring.
If Forza Horizon 5 and Halo don't qualify for game of the year this year then starfield wouldn't qualify next year. Halo and Forza are game of the year candidates this year imo

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If Forza Horizon 5 and Halo don't qualify for game of the year this year then starfield wouldn't qualify next year. Halo and Forza are game of the year candidates this year imo

Forza did qualify, its nominated for best racing game, like always

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Forza did qualify, its nominated for best racing game, like always
It's game of the year worthy, and it's too soon to be making list when that and Halo just dropped. You love numbers so much, Halo is doing bigger numbers than Forza so by that metric Halo is King and Forza horizon 5 is a worthy 2nd. It's doing better numbers than ANY PLAYSTATION 5 TITLE RELEASED :win: