GOTY 2021 Nominations are out *update* Rift Apart wins? LEAK

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Who the fukk are you referring to? that’s a whole bunch a gibberish I give zero fukks about breh, fukk outta here :mjlol::camby:

true, this was literally as I made the switch over too so my x1 purchase had me a lil bitter lol, Iv always said gamepass was crazy value for money tho, I’ll admit when it first became a thing I thought it was about to always be a bunch of shyt no one wants to play, but right now that shyt is thriving

I honestly dont care who wins goty this year. I enjoyed a lot of games but don’t feel passionate enough about any of them to cheer for them winning. Deathloop would prob be my front runner just because of what it would mean for the culture

I’m honestly just mad Chicory didn’t get nom for best indie or best new studio game, i assume kena is gonna clean up in these categories

I’m just excited for the game reveals
Edit—

Didn’t mean to quote you

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Valheim:obama:
I need to get back to that. After the little I've played of Infinite, Halo should be on there.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
A certain forum is BIG mad that deathloop got nominated :mjpls:
I can already guess where you're talking about. I'm not going to even bother looking. I actually got into it with some people there when Deathloop first came out over the review scores because they thought the high marks were due to media "wokeness" :mjpls:. Like yo get the hell out of here without that nonsense. As if most of Arkane's games haven't scored similarly.

The real travesty here is Hitman 3 not receiving any nods. Make it make sense. Game is a damn masterpiece. And yea Forza Horizon 5 stings but I think it's penalized because it's an iterative/annual sorta thing. Which is definitely unfair but I at least understand it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I can already guess where you're talking about. I'm not going to even bother looking. I actually got into it with some people there when Deathloop first came out over the review scores because they thought the high marks were due to media "wokeness" :mjpls:. Like yo get the hell out of here without that nonsense. As if most of Arkane's games haven't scored similarly.

The real travesty here is Hitman 3 not receiving any nods. Make it make sense. Game is a damn masterpiece. And yea Forza Horizon 5 stings but I think it's penalized because it's an iterative/annual sorta thing. Which is definitely unfair but I at least understand it.

Thats why i hope DL wins, want to see them lose their minds

tumblr_psv1fzQV1V1ry77gto3_1280.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I want DL to win. Although Metroid would be my pick otherwise

Will it be the 1st goty with a black lead?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Damn Sony stans really need it this year. :deadmanny:

RPG of the year is Pathfinder Wrath of The Righteous by miles. Divinity OS2 level CRPG. But okay sure, not even nominated. And I love SMT 5 but it literally just came out :dead:

didn't Death Stranding do the same thing that one year it came out but was damn near nominated for almost all the big awards?