Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They probably did KD a favor because KD out of all endured all the bs for most part. What I dont get is building this Washington Wizards ass roster. They need to flip these guys and commit to full tanking. Bridges/Cam Johnson, etc should be on their way out

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
I’m not even being combative when I ask this. To those who blame Tsai/Marks 100% for this, knowing what we know now, what would you have done differently?

Not trade for Harden?
Extend Kyrie?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
1627732.png
Unless you wanna flip all the picks you got with him, at this point the only thing Ben will provide is drip.

Ben should go grab the Sly Fox mascot gear and entertain the children.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
They probably did KD a favor because KD out of all endured all the bs for most part. What I dont get is building this Washington Wizards ass roster. They need to flip these guys and commit to full tanking. Bridges/Cam Johnson, etc should be on their way out
They still owe the Rockets 2 firsts and 2 swaps. Tanking is not an option unless they wanna give Houston their own version of Tatum and Brown.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I’m not even being combative when I ask this. To those who blame Tsai/Marks 100% for this, knowing what we know now, what would you have done differently?

Not trade for Harden?
Extend Kyrie?

I think everyone has a part to blame in this. No one 100% at fault.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder & 2 first round picks, I’ll take it. We got some wing depth now. Multiple unprotected picks is fantastic. We about to move Crowder and hopefully Ben & Harris, the deadline should be crazy.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They still owe the Rockets 2 firsts and 2 swaps. Tanking is not an option unless they wanna give Houston their own version of Tatum and Brown.
:manny:They will be there regardless, gotta accept your Ls and just rebuild. They should have enough picks from everyone else. Bridges himself can get you 2 1st round picks minimum. He is much better than OG.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:manny:They will be there regardless, gotta accept your Ls and just rebuild. They should have enough picks from everyone else. Bridges himself can get you 2 1st round picks minimum. He is much better than OG.

I think they'll just keep Bridges, Thomas and Claxton and hope to bring in guys that are clear upgrades to them, but round out whatever that core is. Basically they're gonna wait for whoever the next PG or PF is who has major star potential.

Unfortunately for them in terms of the draft, what they need isn't gonna be there in the short term.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Houston got all their picks

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
that’s how I was when I bailed on the knicks and the nets were still in jersey…I’m not gonna lie tho, I almost fell out of love with basketball during that period…nets announcing the move to brooklyn made me start paying more attention to the game again…it’s always good to have a “ground” team imo
True, but I refuse to let one team ruin my fandom happiness, lol.