Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanna throw up
this is an avi changing moment. i'm disgusted. word to drazen (pbuh).

I’m playing COD looking like this kid right now…I can’t even focus on the game

losing-video-games.gif

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:stopitslime: And we’re still stuck with Ben
At least you have ammo to attach to him now, but Joe and Seth are next. See if they get you back an expiring and a 2nd.

Trade Mills and a 2 for Payton Pritchard and a 2.

Seth for Cedi Osman and a couple of 2's.

Holy shyt I forgot about Crowder:

Crowder /O'Neale/Finney-Smith. That's the same guy!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was fun fellas, thank you for taking a brotha in when I dipped on the Knicks, but I gotta go. Deuces ✌🏾

And by the way, Joe Tsai can suck a STD infected d*ck. He really ruined this team because he was on a ego trip.

who you gonna root for now?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was just about to go to sleep. Who told me to check twitter :snoop:

I should’ve gone to sleep…I was supposed to…but I stayed up watching the mavs game hoping the clippers would come back…I hate going to sleep with bad energy…mavs won with kyrie acting like a dikk at the end and now this KD trade…I don’t think I’m gonna be able to sleep :to:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
who you gonna root for now?
I took my ex back (Knicks).

But on the real, during my hiatus, I found it much more enjoyable to just watch the games, and root for my favorite players. Some of these owners & GMs make deals like this is 2K or have vendettas against players, and don’t deserve the support.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I took my ex back (Knicks).

But on the real, during my hiatus, I found it much more enjoyable to just watch the games, and root for my favorite players. Some of these owners & GMs make deals like this is 2K or have vendettas against players, and don’t deserve the support.

that’s how I was when I bailed on the knicks and the nets were still in jersey…I’m not gonna lie tho, I almost fell out of love with basketball during that period…nets announcing the move to brooklyn made me start paying more attention to the game again…it’s always good to have a “ground” team imo

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I’m playing COD looking like this kid right now…I can’t even focus on the game

losing-video-games.gif
Fam, I was going to bed when my phone pinged. I'm not even mad at KD. Kyrie knows he's getting the blame too. "I never felt he was mad at me for any of my decisions." That nikka KD's connection to Kyrie is some weird shyt I'll never understand. Harden did the right thing. If Kyrie ever plays for the Lakers, I will stop watching the NBA.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fam, I was going to bed when my phone pinged. I'm not even mad at KD. Kyrie knows he's getting the blame too. "I never felt he was mad at me for any of my decisions." That nikka KD's connection to Kyrie is some weird shyt I'll never understand. Harden did the right thing. If Kyrie ever plays for the Lakers, I will stop watching the NBA.

I’m angry at kyrie, marks and tsai…nash probably giggling his ass off right now…fukk him too