Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
PG - Dinwiddie (17ppg on 40% from 3 shooting)
SG - Thomas (On a scoring tear and 42% from 3)
SF - Bridges (DPOY Candidate with 39% from 3)
PF - Johnson (46% from 3 on 5 attempts a game)
C - Claxton ( good interior defender)
6 - Curry (43% from 3)
7 - Simmons (trash, but still a decent defender)
8 - Finney-Smith (3 and D wing off the bench)
9 - Harris (mid but shooting 40% from 3)
10 - Crowder (decent defender off bench)

Am I nuts thinking that this is easily a top 5 team in the east? I think people underestimating the Nets, they about to surprise a lot of teams, and they already gotta 10 game over .500 head start

Plus they’re not done dealing, they will trade crowder and possibly Finney-Smith for additional pieces or picks, or use some picks to get off that awful Joe Harris contract. This is a promising trade for the Nets, it’s just overshadowed by their previous big 3 of Harden, Kyrie, and KD
Y’all in good shape brehs, don’t worry about it. You may not see the vision now, but in a year y’all will hopefully see what I see. Give them time to figure out their chemistry this year, and let them flourish next year

Last edited:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I hate to say it but I fxcking CALLED this shyt :snoop:
Joe Tsai is NOT the owner you want if you're trying to win championships.

He can't handle having true superstars on his squad, and has officially put the league on notice

Fxck this shyt.

Mofukka really blew up a championship roster in the middle of a championship run.... on some ego shyt.

Now we gotta sit there and watch bytchazz Milwaukee keep winning.
With our luck, we’ll have to watch a Finals involving Phoenix or Dallas versus Philly.

Daps

He can't handle having true superstars on his squad, and has officially put the league on notice

Fxck this shyt.

Mofukka really blew up a championship roster in the middle of a championship run.... on some ego shyt.

Whatever blame Tsai has in all this, do you seriously believe any owner would've won with this franchise over the last few years?

The dominoes fell once it was made known Kyrie and Harden could no longer play with one another. No owner was going to fix their relationship.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
IDK how you blame anyone but the players. Honestly the owner/gm did whatever the stars wanted its just that Kyrie is a perennial diva wherever he goes and seems to be have clout with players but looks to fukk over management any time he can :mjlol:

I have no idea how you keep Kyrie happy, he is a absolute malcontent who does goofy shyt off the court too.

If Ben wasnt hot unfiltered ass juice this wouldnt look as bad but he is soooo

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Fxck this shyt.

With Durant and Irving nets were on fire all tsai had to do is shut up and possibly add a player at the deadline

Instead