TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Scarecrow's dad really did a number on him, father of the year candidate right there :troll:

So Fish got taken by the Gotham pirates and ended up in some kind of organ harvesting ring :dwillhuh:

Penquin giving Riddler the :comeon:when meeting him.

Overall though I would say the show as a whole is just :yeshrug:to me. I like it enough to keep watching, but I really don't leave any episode feeling like it was great.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Agree on that fish mooney dragging post

Probably my favorite episode. Penguin giving Edward that :usure:

I don't mind the idea of them introducing a young Jack. Y'all expect him to be out there blowing up hospitals in three episodes or something? :rudy:

Bruce still sounding like a little bytch. How does Selina sound like she got bigger balls then you?

How long will Johnathan be suffering those effects:lupe: his dad a biology teacher and just threw his life in the bushes

Gordon better get to hit:hmm:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
- good to see Will.I.Am getting his act on.

- Dr. Crane's wife was...hot. :youngsabo:

- Bruce was slingin' rocks. :youngsabo:

- Bullock is right about them work romances, but Jim don't hear him doe.

- dude with the Sonic The Hedgehog haircut was jammin' out at the club opening.

- as soon as I heard Dr. Tompkins say "circus" I said "Joker, bytccccch..."

- I shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did when when Alfred woke Bruce up calling him "Master B".

- I disagree with y'all about Fish. They can use her however they want to intro new chit to the show,
she's an independent variable. Also, I think that place she's at is Indian Hill.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
They went from "The Joker won't be in the show" to "Not only will we be teasing him, we're gonna heavily hint and may even introduce him in the first season" :beli:
Nah they said from the jump Joker would be in the series. They just said his reveal was going be a "slow burn".

This feels a little early, but remember, this season was originally only supposed to be 16 episodes. Next episode is episode 16, the originally scheduled season finale. It's the timing they originally wanted before the season got extended.

A child Joker will be interesting, and a first I'm pretty sure. Let the writers do their thing.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
I don't really get what they are doing writing wise

I get that the villains will bring in ratings... But long term how do you write them going up against Gordon and bullock?

I think they'll focus on the power play between the villains. Just like we see with Maroney and Falcone. You already saw that little stare-down between Penguin and Riddler. Throw in Scarecrow and future villains, you write about the battle for turf between them.

Then you have them come to some sort of agreement (think about the co-op in The Wire). They finally got everything figured out, then Joker comes in and changes the game. Watching the bad guys battle while Gordon and Bullock struggle to keep the peace would make for good TV, all while Master Bruce continues on his own story arc

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I think they'll focus on the power play between the villains. Just like we see with Maroney and Falcone. You already saw that little stare-down between Penguin and Riddler. Throw in Scarecrow and future villains, you write about the battle for turf between them.

Then you have them come to some sort of agreement (think about the co-op in The Wire). They finally got everything figured out, then Joker comes in and changes the game. Watching the bad guys battle while Gordon and Bullock struggle to keep the peace would make for good TV, all while Master Bruce continues on his own story arc
i hope you right:sadcam:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Wow....best episode yet

Ya"ll here gordon"s chick say she got tickets for the circus? We gunna see the flying greyson trapeze act next week?

Came in to say the same thing. Tone, script, effects, everything was dope.

I guess Robin's parents would be around Bruce's age at the moment too.

I like the idea of the main villains we've got being around at the moment, but I feel like some would have popped up particularly because Batman started operating - The escalation they talked about in TDK - but I guess because of the way it's set up we're going to get Jim Gordon dealing with all these lunatics instead.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Dope episode!! :obama:

Jonathan Crane becoming Scarecrow was absolutely phenomenal. :wow:

His dad is a shyt dad. :scust:

Penguin's :francis: look to Riddler was :evillaff:

Fish's storyline is the only shyt I'm not fukking with atm :manny:

Ian Gallagher is the Joker :krs:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Dope episode! They need to keep this dark tone. I agree with Fish's story line getting stale as f*ck. They should have her looking more grimy if she's a prisoner now -that would make the situation she's in more real and add to the character. Surprised she didn't get raped soon as those goons saw her in that dungeon still lookin' like she just stepped out of a beauty salon. Gordon and Bullock's "hunches & leads" shouldn't always be gold and spot on to where the criminals are hiding every single time. I do wish Bruce was older though and in training. And stop having the Penguin on the verge of being merked in every other episode:stopitslime: