ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That chick who plays Barbara has to be nervous as fukk right now watching how effortlessly Morena Baccarin has stepped into the role of Gordon's girlfriend. The death watch has begun...Barbara aint making out of Season 1 alive.

uxpcXDH.gif

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
That chick who plays Barbara has to be nervous as fukk right now watching how effortlessly Morena Baccarin has stepped into the role of Gordon's girlfriend. The death watch has begun...Barbara aint making out of Season 1 alive.
she's important to the storyline and the comics

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
she's important to the storyline and the comics
This is an Elseworlds story, man. You got a handful of characters that are off limits as far as killing off but Barbara won't be one of them. They will just replace her with Leslie and keep it moving.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm Starting to hate Jim Gordon overly righteous ass.

Should I keep watching brehs?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Y'all know her last name isn't Gordon right? Just saying..she was just the fiance..
Anyway, really liked this episode. The show is still kinda all over the map tonally but it does more right than wrong and I like the development of every major character. Also applaud the show for the fukked up places it goes. Tossing dudes off buildings, dumping women into pools, tying dudes up in chairs while wearing pig masks?? :whew:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
what's the ratings tho?

i wanna see a fox show I like that makes it:sadbron:

note: i can't think of a simpsons show from fox that i've watched in the past few years

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Y'all know her last name isn't Gordon right? Just saying..she was just the fiance..
Anyway, really liked this episode. The show is still kinda all over the map tonally but it does more right than wrong and I like the development of every major character. Also applaud the show for the fukked up places it goes. Tossing dudes off buildings, dumping women into pools, tying dudes up in chairs while wearing pig masks?? :whew:
I think a lot of people were expecting a gritty Nolan-verse type of tone or comic heads were looking for this to be more like Gotham Central but this show is much closer to the Burton Batman Universe than any of those other things.

what's the ratings tho?

i wanna see a fox show I like that makes it:sadbron:

note: i can't think of a simpsons show from fox that i've watched in the past few years

Gotham is solid. It and Empire are the only new shows to be hits for Fox this season.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I read they gonna start jokers arch soon but that makes no sense because we will never see batman. Thats the only thing that pisses me off is theres no chance we will see batman they aren't gonna do stuff from the fututure. how far/how long can this show last without batman?