NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Her name is Sarah. Does she remind anyone else of Phylicia Rashad?

1.jpg

Yep :myman:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
show is good entertainment, and thats all i could ask for :manny:...jada seems to be loving her role and the scene with penguin at the beginning was nice :ehh: (:purescust: at her puttin that cac blood in her mouth tho) and Gordon da Dondada went ham in the deathmatch too :blessed:....my boy baby bruce making fuk boys regret talkin bout his momma already i see :myman:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Ayo...I had to rewind Penguins' mama part twice to understand what the hell was comin' outta her mouf.

And again...Babs said some slick chit to Gordo and she didn't think I caught it, but I did.
Also, she must be an alkie, because he said some chit about her drinking and she shot him that look that
mean "why you bringin' up ol' chit" and he fell back.

My killer boo thang, gettin' soft on Falcone...she gon' die. Shame. She bad.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
i honestly wasn't expecting to like this show. i was like a batman show without batman :stopitslime:, but i'm loving it so far.
They tricked us into thinking it wasn't about Batman, but cot damn if it isn't:lolbron:This is a true origin series. I'm hooked.

When Gordon said in the last episode "If we don't fight for Gotham then who will", I totally envisioned this series going up until Bruce becomes Batman.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:whoknows: Told y'all nikkas before it dropped but no one wanted to listen :smugbond:
I'm loving it breh. You were right. Even the Penguin storyline is amazing. They really thought this one out and chose some great actors to play Gordon, Penguin, Alfred and even Bruce. At first I wasn't really feeling Jada's character, but she's grown on me. And everytime Batista from Dexter is on screen I enjoy it. The lieutenant lady reminds me of Lt. LeGuerta from Dexter too.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm loving it breh. You were right. Even the Penguin storyline is amazing. They really thought this one out and chose some great actors to play Gordon, Penguin, Alfred and even Bruce. At first I wasn't really feeling Jada's character, but she's grown on me. And everytime Batista from Dexter is on screen I enjoy it. The lieutenant lady reminds me of Lt. LeGuerta from Dexter too.

Yeah the actors are on point the characters are continuing to evolve and the show is finding new ways to make me :whoo: