MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think that's pretty much the formula these days. Every show has to have the wife/girlfriend that the audience hates which is good because they care enough to hate her:yeshrug:

Don't be fooled breh, it's just bad writing. A lot of writers don't know how to write good women characters so they just make them annoying and grating because that's all they can think of

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The assassin favored Wesley Snipes favored a bit, had me :ohhh: for a second. He could have finished the job on the mayor if he hadn't of wasted time talking about it :manny:. This was a dope ep though.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
She's not Barbara Gordon though
:sas1:

She's just named Barbara and dates Gordon. She can and in my opinion will get got.
:sas2:
True, I guess I just hope Jim's Love Interest doesn't get too much in Trouble but is still kept Interesting and doesn't get Got.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Barbra will be back... she just mad gordon wont tell her if he killed the man or not, he's trying to keep the truth away from her so she wont get killed... go figure... :lolbron:

Fish mooney fukking everything in sight...:lolbron:

The mayor is corrupt fukking up the wayne's legacy to give it to both mob bosses...:lolbron:

Penguin making moves behind the scenes getting the manager killed, taking his job, plus killing the henchmen and stealing all the money:lolbron: that's a nice suit cobblepot...

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I thought this was one of the stronger episodes of the show. At first I was so so on Oswald, but he is starting to grow on me more. That was a clever scheme he had and dude is on the come up rather quickly. I'm not sure exactly why he is helping Gordon out, other than the fact he saved him and maybe figures having a cop as a friend can come in handy.

Jada Pinket continues to look fine on this show :takedat:. Good to see Fish goes both ways and the recruitment of the singers/future weapons was done well. Falcone must like them young.

I don't mind Barbara, I think she is more upset at the fact that Jim might not be the good honest man she knows thanks to her lesbo ex telling her Jim is a killer. If not for that, she probably wouldn't be tripping as much.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah, I thought this was one of the stronger episodes of the show. At first I was so so on Oswald, but he is starting to grow on me more. That was a clever scheme he had and dude is on the come up rather quickly. I'm not sure exactly why he is helping Gordon out, other than the fact he saved him and maybe figures having a cop as a friend can come in handy.

Jada Pinket continues to look fine on this show :takedat:. Good to see Fish goes both ways and the recruitment of the singers/future weapons was done well. Falcone must like them young.

I don't mind Barbara, I think she is more upset at the fact that Jim might not be the good honest man she knows thanks to her lesbo ex telling her Jim is a killer. If not for that, she probably wouldn't be tripping as much.

Yup that's what the issue is. It's not like she's upser at him just because. She doesn't want her ex to be right which I completely understand and when you're used to someone telling you everything and all of a sudden they change up on you plus you got this outside information from someone you used to care about, it puts you in a bind

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
She really doesn't get that he can't tell her secret police shyt. :dead:

YA KNOW??

Bytch, a nicca got to sign papers and chit for confidentiality and alla dat when you have that kinda job...
besides, because of YA GIRL :dry: you seem to already know who Os is, yo. So whatcha sayin'?

How did it not click to her to ask "Who dis pale muffucca is at the door" and make a mental connection?

But, I thought we had this whole thing straight after the last ep. Don't be giving me no ultimatums, BEEITCH!
I'm glad Gordo kept it straight G with her.

sidebar: do Barbs even got a JOB, bro? I mean, she talmbat how she be waiting for him and chit...and she
just in the spot all day in her draws gettin' blazed...she better go sit down with that...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
She's not Barbara Gordon though
:sas1:

She's just named Barbara and dates Gordon. She can and in my opinion will get got.
:sas2:

Oh snap, bro - levels.

I must admit, wholetime since the pilot I was like "she gone be to old to be Batgirl when Bruce grow up..."
New Barbara must be a tribute name...