Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Yeah, I thought this was one of the stronger episodes of the show. At first I was so so on Oswald, but he is starting to grow on me more. That was a clever scheme he had and dude is on the come up rather quickly. I'm not sure exactly why he is helping Gordon out, other than the fact he saved him and maybe figures having a cop as a friend can come in handy.

I agree, I like what they're doing with him. And I agree he probably appreciates Gordo saving him. Also, I think he thinks like Falcone does.
Remember in the first ep, Falcone says "you can't have organized crime without organization" or something like that...and "The Waynes knew that".

Oswald is moving kinda like the Joker (in Dark Knight) here, getting other folk to do the heavy lifting and keeping no ties...

Jada Pinket continues to look fine on this show :takedat:. Good to see Fish goes both ways and the recruitment of the singers/future weapons was done well. Falcone must like them young.

OMG, that dark hair chick was so thick and gangsta...I fell in love with her.
You see how she washed that other chick within' a minute WorldStar Style, and she ain't even throw the first lick...
I need two broads like her in my life RIGHT NA.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
missed the show last night so i'm watching it on a stream. Really digging Penquin.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Marry a lesbian/bisexual brehs!!!!!!

Females ain't trying get involved with dudes that mess with dudes. Who do dudes do it though?

Last edited: