TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I done already figured that chit out in my head, brougham.

She was dykin' with Barbara back in the day, and now she salty.
Plus, she has some kinda beef with Jim's pop who used to be the D.A.

She does seem extra concerned from the little interactions we've seen of her, I could see that being the case.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I done already figured that chit out in my head, brougham.

She was dykin' with Barbara back in the day, and now she salty.
Plus, she has some kinda beef with Jim's pop who used to be the D.A.

She does seem extra concerned from the little interactions we've seen of her, I could see that being the case.

Plus don't forget the MCU thinks ALL the cops in the Gotham PD are corrupt... Since Jim is new, it'll take some time for her to come around ..

OH and what he said ^^ ... she was getting down with barbara

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Hmm, not really feeling this Selina story line. I don't know what it is, I think its because it takes away from what I know and like about her as a character. Like they're completely creating a new character. They should just call her Sasha or something because she has little in common with Selina Kyle. I'm sorta ambivalent about Bruce right now. :patrice: It may be the acting. Hopefully that gets a little better. Other than that, I'm mildly entertained. I'm still enjoying Oswald Cobblepot, was hoping to see more Mooney. I hope they don't kill her off too soon. And I'm still looking forward to meeting the Dollmaker. I hope they don't make us wait too long.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actress that plays Selina Kyle is cute. Maybe a little too cute for a homeless teen, unless they eventually go with the prostitute angle

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
all the haters...please stop watching

we can do without all your cornball "cliche" comments every damn week.

if you dont like the show , noones got a gun to your head making u watch it. just stop now before you can resort to the " i got all this time invested i gotta watch it now " excuse. we gotta already deal with enough of them losers in the walking dead thread

Thankyou so much

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
I hope Zsaz Zsaz makes an appearance

let him get his first klill:demonic: