AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Hey @AkaDemiK go ahead & make this the Official "Gotham" Season 1 thread.

vN0kHDC.gif

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
BREAKING: Gotham Going To Netflix after Season 1:obama:

Warner Bros. will deliver the upcoming Fox drama series “Gotham” to Netflix worldwide after its first season, the companies announced Tuesday.

The pact is unusual because the series has yet to air an episode. But Netflix proved its willing to take risks for what it perceives to be top-shelf content, as evidenced by the streaming service’s deal just last week with Sony Pictures Television for rights to the NBC drama “Blacklist,” which emerged as a hit during its first season.

http://variety.com/2014/digital/news/foxs-gotham-goes-to-netflix-after-first-season-1201296494/

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i didnt know this was debuting tomorrow. what else is starting tomorow brehs?

Daps
imagine how ill this wouldve been if they had Christopher Nolan as Director with the premise of 'The Dark Knight' as the plot:banderas:

This alone wouldve been a guaranteed success, with Nolan becoming the undeniable GOAT with also the corporations behind all 3 movies receive massive amounts of residual income.

Daps
"Arrow" is different. He is basically a more toned down version of Batman. A live action show about Bats would look campy as hell, no matter the network. All those gadgets, Batmobile, Batwing? Can yall imagine how that would turn out?

Maybe a show about Bruce's many years of training before he becomes Batman, but maybe that's how this show would lead into.

I personally think that would be a great idea.

All the young boys that made WB's Batman cartoon series such a massive success, are now 25-35 years old. There is no american male I know, that did not watch cartoon Batman. A modern sci-fi drama of batman, would appeal to every single person in that in bracket.

I dont know why havent any big box production tried to make that happen with quality directors. A show like that would be massive, shyt, get Christopher Nolan somewhere involved behind that and have nearly every person who saw Inception, The Dark Knight, DNR, and BB will probably have tuned in to that show:banderas:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
i'll check out the show tonight. But i have a feeling it will start off mainly as a villain of the week deal, which will get boring quick as hell :camby:
- from the commercials it looks like they're going to introduce most of bats main villiains like poison ivy, the riddler, and catwoman :dahell:
- they need to save those characters later once batman becomes more established
I hope they focus more on the mob and the corruption in government like the dark knight did in the first movie. The show should really be about gordon being the only good cop in a city filled with corruption. And as the season progresses you start having bruce start the training process to become batman. I do think if they really want to introduce a main villain, penguin would be good since he could basically be the don of a major mob family. And it would fit with the premise of the show

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'll check out the show tonight. But i have a feeling it will start off mainly as a villain of the week deal, which will get boring quick as hell :camby:
- from the commercials it looks like they're going to introduce most of bats main villiains like poison ivy, the riddler, and catwoman :dahell:
- they need to save those characters later once batman becomes more established
I hope they focus more on the mob and the corruption in government like the dark knight did in the first movie. The show should really be about gordon being the only good cop in a city filled with corruption. And as the season progresses you start having bruce start the training process to become batman. I do think if they really want to introduce a main villain, penguin would be good since he could basically be the don of a major mob family. And it would fit with the premise of the show
Unless they do massive time jumps batman isn't going to be in the show or even be seriously trained