Got that DUI last night.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
This is what happened to me, got pulled over cause I was speeding and got popped. Blew a .011 First thing I did was lawyer up. Lawyer advised me to get into AA classes before my court date. Court date came 3-4 months later. Since it was my 1st DUI I got a Probation Before Judgement. Which meant all I had to do was stay out of trouble for 18 months and the charge would go away, insurance company doesn't find out unless you fukk up in those 18 months. I think my fine was $350, nothing major and 30 daysa suspended jail time. MVA did suspend my license for 90 days. You can apply for a work license which will let you drive to and from work, I said fukk it and rode dirty which was fukking stupid in hindsight but whatever.

Lawyer did cost $1000 but :manny: it was worth it

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Virginia don't play when it comes to drinking & driving. I got mines nearly 3 years ago off a New Years party. Crashed & totaled my whip & had to go to the hospital. The police couldn't give me a breathalyzer test & thank goodness they didn't. The hospital did take my blood, I had no idea what it was until I went to court. Found out it was a 0.19, the prosecutor wanted to give me 35 days in jail, that ignition interlock device & heavy fines. But my lawyer argued that the prosecutor didn't know my BAC before hand, so that couldn't count against me.

He saved me lol, I got the regular license suspension for a year plus the probation. Didn't have to see jail nor the interlock device unless I violated probation. Needless to say, facing all of that was bad - but the worst part was after my crash, an EMT asked me for a number to call to alert family and it was painful that the call was to my mother smh. I've calmed my drinking down a lot since that incident. Thank God I'm still alive with everything still intact.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
It depends on where you live but you'll be fine. Got my first in December and I got my license taken for 60, 6 months probation, and classes, but I never saw a jail cell. hurt my wallet more than anything. It also to forever for any penalties to kick in. Got it in December and I didn't see court until June.

Yes, this part is the worst.....the *WAIT* on everything dealing with the court system takes *FOREVER*.. Unless you love being in the court room/jail. the first time will usually set most people straight..

yaga

Like A Dungeon Dragon
Daps
Reppin
The Bruised Ego of Dumb B*tches
I'm following this bytch back to her crib and I check a text for one second and BAM...hit a pole.

lol, i don't understand this.

...besides a few minor misdemeanors I have a clean record.

lol, this either. Misdemeanors aren't minor. They're misdemeanors as in... you don't have a clean record anymore even if you have your record sealed.

Man, lol. F*ck you and your thread.