Daps
Reppin
NY
:ufdup: As soon as you crashed your car you should have

Last edited by a moderator:

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
dont try to sugar coat it, you were over the legal limit, plus driving distracted, and you could have killed someone.

you got the punishment you deserved.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
dont try to sugar coat it, you were over the legal limit, plus driving distracted, and you could have killed someone.

you got the punishment you deserved.

I said that multiple times. I even said one of the reasons I called 911 was because I gotta out of this before and I wanted to face the charges I deserve...read the fukking thread.

Like we needed you to tell us you were white when you called the cops on yourself

I dont know how else to explain it to yall I crashed into a pole going like 55-60, I was fukked up I needed medical attention, it was 2 am, there weren't many options. You're right though and that's funny. Besides what I just mentioned to Blazed (and three other times in the thread), a patrolling cop car drove by minutes after I crashed. There was no W to be had and there shouldn't be.

Thanks for the actual help and the jokes brehs

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
what state do you live in?

I stay in California and man :whew: I fukked up really bad. Got a lawyer and now everything looks :thumbsup:.

I remember everyone saying first time DUI aren't that serious so don't know if that helps.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You called the cops on yourself while you were doing something illegal :merchant:

You didn't wonder why Petrino was telling people not to call the cops after his crash?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a DUI a few weeks. smh. I blew a .092 the first time, then got taken to the station and finger printed. I sat in the station while the cop wrote up my tickets then he gave me another breathalyzer and that time I blew a .071. After that, he gave me a ride home and hit on me in the car. Good times. My court date is in October. FML.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
You called the cops on yourself while you were doing something illegal :merchant:

You didn't wonder why Petrino was telling people not to call the cops after his crash?

Ight I'll explain again: was it the G thing or best way to not take an L to call 911? No, not at all. But because:

1. It was a serious crash, I was injured, could hardly walk and i think I fukked my head up my vision was mad blurry and I was on the brink of passing out (from the injury not drinking).

2. A cop patrolling was at the scene the second after I called 911, actually while I was still on the phone with them. I don't live in the suburbs there are cops patrolling everywhere.

3. I've got away with DUIing and crashing (again with no one hurt but myself) and I felt a certain way about getting away with it again, I felt I should be punished in some form do it or else I'll keep doing it.

There was no way to win in this situation, and like I said I wasn't thinking straight anyway due to head injury. And I made the thread tp get info from those who have gone through the process so I know what to expect, and I appreciate those replies. Jokes are cool too. But what I didn't make it for was to "sugarcoat" it and make it seem like it wasn't a big deal or a cool thing to do.

what state do you live in?

I stay in California and man :whew: I fukked up really bad. Got a lawyer and now everything looks :thumbsup:.

I remember everyone saying first time DUI aren't that serious so don't know if that helps.

The accident happened in and my drivers license is from Rhode Island, and yeah dudes in the arraignment waiting cell were telling me the same thing. I expect maybe a course, suspended license and mad fines...but who knows. My mom dated a lawyer so he helps me out sometimes for free so I'll see what I can do on that end. Otherwise I'll have to go for a public attorney or hustle this month to get a lawyer in time for my court date.

truemaster

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA, Califas
Whatever you do, dont go without legal representation when u go to court. At least a public defender, but that wreckless charge gnna come back to haunt ya breh!!

Pool_Shark

Daps
I got a DUI a few weeks. smh. I blew a .092 the first time, then got taken to the station and finger printed. I sat in the station while the cop wrote up my tickets then he gave me another breathalyzer and that time I blew a .071. After that, he gave me a ride home and hit on me in the car. Good times. My court date is in October. FML.

:shaq2:girls have it so easy

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:shaq2:girls have it so easy

The cops loved me. They told me I was the nicest one they brought in that night and the one who took me in told me that it will probably get dropped since it's my first one and I'll just have to pay a fine. He even invited me out to a bar. Lol.

Pool_Shark

Daps
The cops loved me. They told me I was the nicest one they brought in that night and the one who took me in told me that it will probably get dropped since it's my first one and I'll just have to pay a fine. He even invited me out to a bar. Lol.

I'm sure they did I'm sure they did :upsetfavre:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Whatever you do, dont go without legal representation when u go to court. At least a public defender, but that wreckless charge gnna come back to haunt ya breh!!

I dunno that was when I was 17 I think, it's been expunged but I don't know if that means they can bring it up. I should know these things I've taken a few law courses...damn. But yeah I'm definitely not going in just me, I think my moms ex will hook me up he did that other case for me too.

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
You're right, but like I said i blew a .1 i didnt crash because i was drunk I crashed because I was switching tapes or checking my phone for the time or something, I knew that there were no cars on the road. I wasn't really even drunk just technically.

:usure: Sound drunk enough to not know how you crashed your car.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm not a proponent of drinking and driving, but my friend bartends at this place so i was gettin free drinks and she asked me to wait til her shift ended (1:30) :datazz:

Now I knew I was driving so i paced myself, only two drinks an hour, a lot of water. I'm following this bytch back to her crib and I check a text for one second and BAM...hit a pole. Called 911 and cops and ambulance were there within seconds. It's my first (and will be my only one), had to stay in county overnight and all that shyt. I only blew a fukkin .1 it wasn't even cause I was drunk that I crashed it was me being a dumbass distracted driver.

Now on to the thread: anyone have experience with this? It's my first offense and besides a few minor misdemeanors I have a clean record, do you think it'll just be fines and maybe a course I have to take? Community service?

By the way I am ashamed that I drove drunk i was blinded by the p*ssy being thrown at me I shoulda had a homie scoop me...so no need for preaching in here. Just want some info on what to expect from fellow DUIers.

You called the police on yourself. :ld: