Got that DUI last night.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
:usure: Sound drunk enough to not know how you crashed your car.

I blew a .1, i don't remember because i slammed my head against the dash homie.

and mowgli I responded to that maybe twelve times, I would think coming from you anything else would be demonic

Bruh...were you REALLY hurt???...You should have called a homeboy like...come pick me up!!

I was mad disoriented like i said the airbag deployed late cause my whip is shyt and i think i got a minor concussion or something. I wasn't thinking straight I just knew I needed medical attention. And like I said as I was on the phone with 911 a cop car pulled up as he was patrolling the area anyway.

truemaster

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA, Califas
I dunno that was when I was 17 I think, it's been expunged but I don't know if that means they can bring it up. I should know these things I've taken a few law courses...damn. But yeah I'm definitely not going in just me, I think my moms ex will hook me up he did that other case for me too.

Ya expunged doesnt count the court. Theyll have ur complete history. Just try to get that Attorney to get it down to anthr wreckless charge.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What state do you live in because here in MD your BAL would have been considered a DWI which is actually more serious than a DUI?

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
I got one back in 06. I was 20 at the time, so they hit me extra hard. Plus I have an RI license and the accident happened in MA.

Lost my license for a year. Ironically got my license back on my 21st bday :usure: had to go to a weekly meeting 16 weeks in a row, 2 AA meetings, 2500 dollars in fines, and my insurance went through the roof. Wack overall experience. I got pulled over because I took a left turn and went over yellow lines while taking a left. I blew a .1 too, ugh.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
dont drink and drive
been saying it for a while
get a driver
and if you been drinking, walk it off...

you drinking and getting into a single car accident, lets say your car hit someone else...you got not leverage

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
I got one back in 06. I was 20 at the time, so they hit me extra hard. Plus I have an RI license and the accident happened in MA.

Lost my license for a year. Ironically got my license back on my 21st bday :usure: had to go to a weekly meeting 16 weeks in a row, 2 AA meetings, 2500 dollars in fines, and my insurance went through the roof. Wack overall experience. I got pulled over because I took a left turn and went over yellow lines while taking a left. I blew a .1 too, ugh.

Ahh shyt, good looks on the info. I think it's pretty fair though I mean it's a really, really bad thing to do. Which is what I wanted to stress too. This particular time, like I said, the p*ssy was clouding my judgement.

PoorTinkTink

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dumb mother****er you should have backed the whip up and claimed that shyt as a hit and run the next day :stopitslime: you wouldnt have to spend a night at the county jail and you would have been deep in the ***** :win:

You claim you got misdemeanors but then you call the law :shaq2:

Goodluck at AA breh :lolbron:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
got mine in 06... i was 19... repercussions werent that bad... i only had to take one class which costed 200 bucks and then pay a 600 dollar fine... had no license for a year..
yeah insurance goes up but its not as bad as people make it seem... its similar to what u'd pay for totaling someone elses car.

the worse part was the mental part.. i had a clean record and felt like i ruined my life and shet... (i was young lol) and really beat myself up about it.... it sucks having to ruminate for an entire year while taking the bus to uni about u losing ur license...

but at the end of the day time heals all wounds and i got over it... i will say this... if you have bank its increasingly easy to fight these cases 3 of my friends have had erased from their record

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
haha you're an idiot. if im driving drunk im not paying attention to anything except the road in front of me and the other cars around me