Got that DUI last night.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
I'm not a proponent of drinking and driving, but my friend bartends at this place so i was gettin free drinks and she asked me to wait til her shift ended (1:30) :datazz:

Now I knew I was driving so i paced myself, only two drinks an hour, a lot of water. I'm following this bytch back to her crib and I check a text for one second and BAM...hit a pole. Called 911 and cops and ambulance were there within seconds. It's my first (and will be my only one), had to stay in county overnight and all that shyt. I only blew a fukkin .1 it wasn't even cause I was drunk that I crashed it was me being a dumbass distracted driver.

Now on to the thread: anyone have experience with this? It's my first offense and besides a few minor misdemeanors I have a clean record, do you think it'll just be fines and maybe a course I have to take? Community service?

By the way I am ashamed that I drove drunk i was blinded by the p*ssy being thrown at me I shoulda had a homie scoop me...so no need for preaching in here. Just want some info on what to expect from fellow DUIers.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I'm not a proponent of drinking and driving, but my friend bartends at this place so i was gettin free drinks and she asked me to wait til her shift ended (1:30) :datazz:

Now I knew I was driving so i paced myself, only two drinks an hour, a lot of water. I'm following this bytch back to her crib and I check a text for one second and BAM...hit a pole. Called 911 and cops and ambulance were there within seconds. It's my first (and will be my only one), had to stay in county overnight and all that shyt. I only blew a fukkin .1 it wasn't even cause I was drunk that I crashed it was me being a dumbass distracted driver.

Now on to the thread: anyone have experience with this? It's my first offense and besides a few minor misdemeanors I have a clean record, do you think it'll just be fines and maybe a course I have to take? Community service?

By the way I am ashamed that I drove drunk i was blinded by the p*ssy being thrown at me I shoulda had a homie scoop me...so no need for preaching in here. Just want some info on what to expect from fellow DUIers.
lol why you call the cops? were you hurt??

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:ufdup:
sample.php

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
lol why you call the cops? were you hurt??

Didnt call the cops called 911 because I slammed my head and was feeling like i was seriously injured and my car got totaled basically. What I should have done is refuse the breathalyzer than I would have just got a first time refusal which isnt as bad as a DUI. And no, no jail time like i said first offense, clean record...and im white:gladbron:

Well its a good thing you hit a pole and not a random car

You're right, but like I said i blew a .1 i didnt crash because i was drunk I crashed because I was switching tapes or checking my phone for the time or something, I knew that there were no cars on the road. I wasn't really even drunk just technically.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
DUI are expensive, sometimes you can end up spending 10k and still have the mark on your record. But maybe you should stop driving while texting.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Didnt call the cops called 911 because I slammed my head and was feeling like i was seriously injured and my car got totaled basically. What I should have done is refuse the breathalyzer than I would have just got a first time refusal which isnt as bad as a DUI. And no, no jail time like i said first offense, clean record...and im white:gladbron:
oh damn you really fukked shyt up, that txt coulda probably waited too homie.
:wow:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I had a dui 5 years ago...you can get past it...its alot of bs you got to deal with...just be ready

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
brehs my car was TOTALED and i needed medical attention i called 911 to get an ambulance and actually a cop car drove by while I was sitting on the curb smokin waiting for the ambulance.

oh damn you really fukked shyt up, that txt coulda probably waited too homie.
:wow:

I know this man I'm not trying to justify anything I fukked up bad, it's just weird you see so many people texting and driving and even drunk driving and you're the one who crashes...you never think it's gonna be you i guess.

The holding cell before arraignment was actually mad funny/sad though, I'm in there for a dui and dudes talking about probably getting seven for a burner and they just got off a 5 year bid. saying like "yo if they offer 3 take it! fight if it's more", just how nonchalant they were like some dude was like "yoo they let me choose what shoes so i got my slippers ima be comfy up in the ACI im hyped"...kinda set me straight that I'm not trying to get further into the legal system.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It depends on where you live but you'll be fine. Got my first in December and I got my license taken for 60, 6 months probation, and classes, but I never saw a jail cell. hurt my wallet more than anything. It also to forever for any penalties to kick in. Got it in December and I didn't see court until June.