GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Rewatching. I know Bran isn't exactly Bran anymore but, it's foul the way Meera got did. She's a down ass chick. Pulled his paraplegic ass through snow and dirt all across the North. Jojen died. Hodor died. Summer died. She could've bounced on him several times and didn't. She's easily the kinda girl you marry and he was just like "Thanks. See ya" :manny:

It's easy to see why he's not in touch with who he was. Breh has seen endless amounts of stuff

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
fukkin awesome!!
Thought king slayer was galloping to certain doom.

Killa Arya :whew:
Sansa with that realization lil sis a G :merchant:

shyt lit brehs...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Looking at Daenerys next to Drogon, he's still not full grown, that skull Cersei stood in front of was much much bigger than Drogons.

65f45649d53e3b1a4aa72553c65eeb39.jpg

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's still #starkset but this episode more and more confirms Jaime as my favorite character next to Jon Snow.

They show glimpses of it through the series, but this is the first time you see how much Jaime really cares about the men he leads and how far he'd go for the causes he supports.

One of the nicest things I found about this series was re-watching it from Jaime's perspective knowing everything we know now.

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau has done a great job portraying this character, one of the best actors today.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Rewatching. I know Bran isn't exactly Bran anymore but, it's foul the way Meera got did. She's a down ass chick. Pulled his paraplegic ass through snow and dirt all across the North. Jojen died. Hodor died. Summer died. She could've bounced on him several times and didn't. She's easily the kinda girl you marry and he was just like "Thanks. See ya" :manny:

It's fukked up but honestly that's just the world of GOT. Hell she's lucky she didn't get raped by a psychopath, have to spend time amongst a faceless group of assassins getting her ass kicked, be forced to whore herself for sweaty filthy men, fed to dogs along with her newborn child, burned at the stake, poisoned slowly by a lesbian kiss, brutalized by a zombified knight, etc.

I know her brother died and she saw some horrible shyt while dragging Bran's NBA Power Forward ass around the wild, but she's suffered MUCH less than any female character on the show.

Her entire mission was to help Bran become the 3 Eyed Raven. She accomplished that. Bran himself has also paid a price, he traded his own sense of self for a higher calling, while living the rest of his life as a cripple. Their both victims of a fukked up circumstance. And they will probably never see one another again

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It's still #starkset but this episode more and more confirms Jaime as my favorite character next to Jon Snow.

They show glimpses of it through the seasons, but this is the first time you see how much Jaime really cares about the men he leads and how far he'd go for the causes he supports.

He's also an incestous a$$hole who threw a CHILD out of a window so he could go back to shoving his cock up his sisters ass...

fukk that deviant. Dany's one true mistake was not making sure she roasted him alive along with his men

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Good parallels with Jon/Dany and Jon/Mance. Now Jon knows why Mance couldn't kneel to Stannis or any other Southern king. Also, breh gotta be careful with the Dany shyt seeing Winterfell now has 3 Starks back there. Any one of the other Lords could try to convince people to put Bran/Sansa/Arya over Jon. I doubt they would but, if they don't take the bending the knee shyt too well, they could get mad and easily flip on Jon's, who's still just a b*stard.

Sansa ain't built to lead Armies and she knows it

Bran has repeatedly said he's not "Lord" of anything. He'll never lead the North

Arya will back Jon unconditionally

Even if Jon were to bend the knee (which I think he's right not too) he's still the best "Warden Of The North" PERIOD.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Sansa ain't built to lead Armies and she knows it

Bran has repeatedly said he's not "Lord" of anything. He'll never lead the North

Arya will back Jon unconditionally

Even if Jon were to bend the knee (which I think he's right not too) he's still the best "Warden Of The North" PERIOD.

He really is Ned's son, without being Ned's son :wow:

Last edited:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
yall giving Bran shyt, and i get that, but buddy just had the entire history of the world downloaded into his 15 year old brain....this is after almost dying multiple times and his mother, father, and brothers being killed. all of which he has now seen...oh and he saw his sister get raped...oh and he's seen the army of the dead.....I'd be a fukking android by now too :hubie:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Arya leveled up on this shyt.

:wow:

She about to kill Littlefinger with that Valerian dagger :wow:

The way she finessed Brienne :wow:

"Who else is on your list? :jbhmm:"

"Most of them are dead :demonic:"

#StarkSet looking glorious right now, Jon kicking knowledge on the origins, Bran is coming into his own as Professor X. Jamie went for the win and Dany got her dragon exposed. I had no doubt Bronn would hit him he's just the man to do it.

Tyrion :mjgrin: