5th round: A possible compensatory pick and the Steelers’ pick

6th round: Their own pick, the Cowboys’ selection

7th round: Their own pick and the Chiefs’ selection

As it stands right now

Don't for get 2021 draft

1st round Their own pick, the Texans pick

2nd round Their own pick, the Texans pick

Daps
I'm with Stills on the Stills vs Jay-Z thing but I thought the troll job was actually funny. Gotta know how to trigger people. Stills had been my favorite player on the team the last 2 years and he seems to play better when he's mad. Think he said so himself if I'm not mistaken.
That’s dumb, good coaches don’t troll or mock their players as a form of motivation, especially when it comes to deeply held beliefs. Flores is s bootlicker, don’t give that piece of shyt the benefit of the doubt. The franchise will be better when he’s fired. Why do you think he can’t convince people to stick around and play for him? They don’t trust that POS snake

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
He’s right though, what they’re doing is pretty dangerous. It’s one thing to weaken ur roster, it’s an entirely different thing when you strip it of most of its NFL level talent
At this point there is no looking back

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

How does Jalen help us tank? Two lockdown corners would actually help us win games.

This team ain’t winning man. This team is terrible. A team scoring 10 points would be enough to beat us

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
As a Jets fan I'm torn because its always :pacspit: @ the Dolphins, but I still like Rosen and want him to succeed :mjcry:

But from everything I've seen/heard/read, it's obvious what's going on: y'all are already committed to drafting a QB next year (most likely Tua) and are just throwing Rosen out there in hopes that he plays well enough to create a trade market for himself. Or the very least shows he can be a quality/serviceable backup with starter's potential :manny:

Hoping Rosen makes the most of his opportunities and puts himself in a position where he can land on a good team that can put him in the best position to succeed

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

How does Jalen help us tank? Two lockdown corners would actually help us win games.

if you can get a player like Ramsey in his prime to pair with Howard OF course you do it. its a move for the future, its not going affect this year's win total whatsoever. thats 2 building blocks on your defense.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Rosen about to ruin your tank :umad:
giphy.gif