Got More Picks Than A Little Bit:The Miami Dolphins 2019 Season Thread

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Minkah at FS looked good. Rowe got to go.

Is it me or is Xavien Howard not playing? Finally watched a game and not once did he get mentioned (unless I missed it).

Or are offenses just not throwing his way? I would think he should be covering the best receivers on the other team but he was not covering A-Brown or Edelman
They put him on Gordon and shut him down, he had 1 catch ( a screen catch), other times, he was on AB and didn't allow a catch (I think). So, yeah he played, teamsa don't test him because he's a good cover and the rest of the secondary sucks.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
He didn’t wanna be here but man we legit got nothing anymore

Might as well try to trade Drake and Parker too

I guess who cares but we legit gonna go down as the worst team ever by the way things going

Last edited:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
ballage is so garbage bro can they at least sign jay ajayi off the streets :mjcry:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Big Ben out for the season and we just got the Steelers first round pick.

If the shyt end up being top 12:banderas:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
i dont agree with accommodating the trade, make Flores look either a. indifferent or b. unwilling to work with young guys. which your going to have to do for years with the team

but to get a team that lost its starting QBs first rounder for a guy that complains too much? :leon:

Grier is not bad with the trades...

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
but to get a team that lost its starting QBs first rounder for a guy that complains too much? :leon:
That was my thing. If someone wants out let them go. We got a good deal out of it IMO. We didnt rob them but we didnt give him away either. I mean look at what we gave up for Rosen when Arizona was in the same situation. I likes FitzPatrick but if he wanted to leave we had no choice.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
That was my thing. If someone wants out let them go. We got a good deal out of it IMO. We didnt rob them but we didnt give him away either. I mean look at what we gave up for Rosen when Arizona was in the same situation. I likes FitzPatrick but if he wanted to leave we had no choice.

he had a valid argument to not get moved around, but at the end of the day you dont dictate where you play. if PIT is going to have him play center field he will continue to struggle. looks like a slot corner to me