Got More Picks Than A Little Bit:The Miami Dolphins 2019 Season Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Is coach Flores going to be around for the rebuild or is he just the tank commander for this season?

think he gets 3, they know next year will be all rookies mixed with some mid level cost vets. 2021 is when he gotta turn up

Hopefully not, fukk that bootlicker
the front office knew that they were going to struggle at least one to 2 years into his coaching tenure. So in order to not make him feel pressured to win immediately they guaranteed all 5 years on his contract.

This was explained in an article in the Miami Herald AND Phinsider during the off-season about 3 or 4 months ago when he first got hired. They made it a point to say that the reason why they guaranteed all 5 years is that he did not feel pressured to win immediately because they knew this would be a long rebuild.

Brian Flores contract shows Dolphins ending band-aid era

Last edited:
Daps
the front office knew that they were going to struggle at least one to 2 years into his coaching tenure. So in order not to pressure him into winning immediately they guaranteed all five years on his contract.

This was explained in an article in the Miami herald during the off-season about three to four months ago when he first got hired. They made it a point to say that the reason why they guaranteed all five years is that he did not feel pressured to win immediately because they knew this would be a long rebuild.
I’m calling him a bootlicker for openly mocking Stills. The tanking doesn’t bother me

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I’m calling him a bootlicker for openly mocking Stills. The tanking doesn’t bother me
I'm with Stills on the Stills vs Jay-Z thing but I thought the troll job was actually funny. Gotta know how to trigger people. Stills had been my favorite player on the team the last 2 years and he seems to play better when he's mad. Think he said so himself if I'm not mistaken.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Well it is what it is so let's brainstorm on what positions should be addressed first with 3 1st round pick in our pockets:

I'm thinking QB, OL and DT or DE in the first round

Rename the thread to "Miami Dolphins 2020 Off-season thread"

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well it is what it is so let's brainstorm on what positions should be addressed first with 3 1st round pick in our pockets:

I'm thinking QB, OL and DT or DE in the first round

Rename the thread to "Miami Dolphins 2020 Off-season thread"

Sounds about right. this is gonna take some time.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Sounds about right. this is gonna take some time.
I need an updated list of the overall number of picks we have.

Should we get some high picks from Texans and Steelers we might be able to flip one for a lower 1st rounder and 2 more 2's. Remember how they were explaining how the Eagles or Browns (i think) turned one 2nd round pick into like 8 different picks including a 1st rounder including a 1st rounder

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
i dont agree with accommodating the trade, make Flores look either a. indifferent or b. unwilling to work with young guys. which your going to have to do for years with the team

but to get a team that lost its starting QBs first rounder for a guy that complains too much? :leon:

Grier is not bad with the trades...
The only thing I’ll give him is he didn’t draft him and didn’t promise anything... so he said you want out that’s fair and good luck

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I’m getting a bit concerned about the Jets

Sam and Bell bound to come back and get some wins

But they are definitely just as bad on offense as us right now and dealing with great team dysfunction as well

Bengals aren’t as bad as they seem

Colts are gusty will win some games

Denver could be a great enemy in these tank wars and badly need a QB I see them as our top rival

Giants are bound to get better

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
1st round: Their own pick, the Texans’ pick and the Steelers’ pick

2nd round: Their own pick and the Saints’ pick

3rd round: Their own pick, and possibly a compensatory pick

4th round: The Titans’ pick

5th round: A possible compensatory pick and the Steelers’ pick