Got More Picks Than A Little Bit:The Miami Dolphins 2019 Season Thread

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah y’all needed at least 1 win trust me you don’t want that 16 loss season in your history.
That said fitz needs to be benched immediately :russ:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
funny we are complaining about a win but why is Fitz starting over Rosen?

didnt he say Rosen was going to start till the end of the season no matter what

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
g9kj93wngiw31.png

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Highly doubt he ever said that. Even if he did, teams name starters and then bench then all the time when they turn out to be ineffective.

The way I see it:

Truth is you can't expect the rest of the team to play hard if you are starting someone they know isn't helping them win. There is a reason locker rooms get divided over QBs. It's not because they like who they're pals with. The TANK has to be done from the front office and up. Coaches have to maintain their integrity with players because some of those players will be counted upon in years to come.

Moving forward I hope we don't win many games as I feel we need a top 2 if not the#1 pick to get the QB we need and want. But I also need the team (players) to buy into Flores as a coach

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The team fukk with Fitz more than Rosen. It’s obvious who the better QB is. The team rallies around Fitz

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Preston Williams out for the season. Mark Walton suspendeded 4 games

See, even God and the NFL want us to tank

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Preston Williams injury hurts, hopefully, it does not hurt his career and he can recover. Having him do punt returns was stupid.
He was our passing game, nobody else consistently beat man coverage. I can see us getting Tua again, I was scared for a day and started looking at Jake Fromm :mjlol:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Preston Williams injury hurts, hopefully, it does not hurt his career and he can recover. Having him do punt returns was stupid.
He was our passing game, nobody else consistently beat man coverage. I can see us getting Tua again, I was scared for a day and started looking at Jake Fromm :mjlol:
Many don't think Tua will go#1 and that was before the injury. They keep talking Chase Young may be it. I dint buy it but it's out there

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It really wasn’t stupid tho. Preston was a good punt returner. Jakeem too inconsistent with catching punts.