Gordon Hayward officially to Boston, 4yrs $128M. Announced on Players Tribune

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Lol Pierce scored less than 20 a game the year they won the championship.

Plenty of shytty takes in this thread just based on a quick skim :heh:

You're an idiot. Pierce was sharing the ball with Ray Allen and KG(Basically two other players who were better scorers than Hayward ever will be). Pierce has had several
Seasons averaging over 25ppg before the big 3 era, Hayward has none. You're literally comparing one of the greatest scorers ever to freaking Gordan Hayward. :heh:

It's not even a stretch to say Pierce would've scored 30k had he not teamed up with KG and Ray.. he probably wouldn't have a ring either but whatever.

Last edited:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Feels like yesterday when I was watching a baby-faced Gordon Hayward, Matt Howard, and Shelvin Mack beat up on my school's team and telling him how awesome he was as the middle son on "Home Improvement"... :wow:

...now he's all grown up, getting a max contract, in the same year that Willie Green gets a ring. :ehh:

Horizon League forever. :wow:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
You're an idiot. Pierce was sharing the ball with Ray Allen and KG(Basically two other players who were better scorers than Hayward ever will be). Pierce has had several
Seasons averaging over 25ppg before the big 3 era, Hayward has none. You're literally comparing one of the greatest scorers ever to freaking Gordan Hayward. :heh:

It's not even a stretch to say Pierce would've scored 30k had he not teamed up with KG and Ray.. he probably wouldn't have a ring either but whatever.
Maybe when you're done responding to imaginary comments nobody made with irrelevant facts, you can go back and re-read your last couple posts and try to figure out if you have a point.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt than they got Ingles not sure if they have a bit of cap space but they could possibly bring a SF.....Crazy to think that Hayward said he wanted to play with Rubio so they went to get him and he left anyway...Maybe they will make this a sign and trade moving Crowder to Utah for Hayward.

I think its possible that they get rid of Crowder in the sign and trade, but dont sleep. Marcus Smart is the guy who may be on his way out. Crowder has one of the leagues best contracts in terms of value and Smart is about to demand more money when he re-ups and its probably more than what Celts will be willing to pay. Also, they are gonna eventually get rid of Brown or Tatum now that they have Hayward. My guess is that it will be Brown....and Tatum will play SF and Hayward at SG. if its Tatum then Brown will be at SG and Hayward at SF. They need bigs.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
celts have to make cap space by dumping smart bradley or crowder???

i thought yall got hayward for free and gave up no assets :dwillhuh:
:mjlol:

They been saying this shyt the whole time

But but but because of a technicality we have to move them :mjgrin:

Don't move em for boogie george or butler all top 15 players but for a top 35 hayward we will move the world :mjpls:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
wrh8zF0.png
Let's make the Boston Celtics great again. @KevJ @Trill Russell @The Situation @R.E.N. Spells Ren @SchoolboyC @Jutt @Stress Welker @Bernie Madoff