Gordon Hayward officially to Boston, 4yrs $128M. Announced on Players Tribune

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
N
I feel like the next move is going to come out of nowhere like OKC grabbing George.

Danny has him, so now he can adjust the roster.

It's gonna be Bradley and Crowder to make the money work if they take back any sort of player with any sort of contract. Going to be some Marc Gasol/Enes Kanyer type body going back to Boston, I can feel it.
nah definitely not kanter they need a defensive big moreso than a scorer

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Hayward is good but he's not great. Even though he made the all star team last season, he's still a fringe all star player.

The Celtics needed an elite scoring wing ala Pierce. Hayward isn't that guy.
Celtics pulled a bad move. They had a chance to get PG and add a rim protector in the roster. :francis: I would never pay Hayward a 4 year 128 million contract. :picard:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

:philjacksonlol:Gordon Hayward, the Utah Jazz drafted you when you were just an Amish milkmaid from Indiana.

:philjacksonlol: We built you into an All-Star forward with a European haircut, looking like you're about to join Trump's genetically superior army in 2020.

:philjacksonlol::philjacksonlol:

Last edited:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Celtics pulled a bad move. They had a chance to get PG and add a rim protector in the roster. :francis: I would never pay Hayward a 4 year 128 million contract. :picard:
Getting paul geoge for one season and giving up assets makes no sense when u can get hayward for 4 for nothing.
They should of been more aggressive about getting butler if anything.
Regardless,They one big man away
Hayward is a very nice pick up, they still gettin a top 3 pick in the draft next year, and they havent lost any of their potential trade assets

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That should buy them one more game off the cavs. So is Tatum going to be coming off the bench for 4 years like Porter? Is Brown getting moved? This signing makes trading from the first pick even dumber

Tatum or Gordon would play the two.
More than likely, they dangle Avery as trade bait.
As Avery and it together is to small and Avery imo is an undersized two way combo guard bench player.
who pulled coup to force ray Allen to leave. Imo, he is only productive from playing up and not as a constant consistent star.
Tatum should have Avery looking around for a FA destination or a Boston trade. As we know Avery will pull it to coup a more talented player like he did, rey rey.
That if I was Ainge as soon as I feel socially Avery was about to pull it, he would be out the door.

Art Barr

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Tatum or Gordon would play the two.
More than likely, they dangle Avery as trade bait.
As Avery and it together is to small and Avery imo is an undersized two way combo guard bench player.
who pulled coup to force ray Allen to leave. Imo, he is only productive from playing up and not as a constant consistent star.
Tatum should have Avery looking around for a FA destination or a Boston trade. As we know Avery will pull it to coup a more talented player like he did, rey rey.
That if I was Ainge as soon as I feel socially Avery was about to pull it, he would be out the door.

Art Barr

No. Just no. I think maybe Brown could play the 2. Thing is tatum and Brown arent consistent floor stretchers. And Gordon is too slow to play at the 2

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No. Just no. I think maybe Brown could play the 2. Thing is tatum and Brown arent consistent floor stretchers. And Gordon is too slow to play at the 2

Gordon is fye from tre ball, breh.

Tatum is fire from three, breh.

What are you talking about.
Brown is gon be on the bench cause he has no pedigree or actualization as a pro to vault brooks. Nor does he have any pedigree to vault Tatum either.

The backcourt is gonna be:

IT
TATUM
LIL BIRD

If it happens any way other than that.
It is because the duke curse attacks Tatum as a pro.
Other than that, Tatum looks more than ready.
Brown best bet is to ball out and get a trade to a team who is horrible at getting wings.
So the talent pool is small and he can start.

Art Barr

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Gordon is fye from tre ball, breh.

Tatum is fire from three, breh.

What are you talking about.
Brown is gon be on the bench cause he has no pedigree or actualization as a pro to vault brooks. Nor does he have any pedigree to vault Tatum either.

The backcourt is gonna be:

IT
TATUM
LIL BIRD

If it happens any way other than that.
It is because the duke curse attacks Tatum as a pro.
Other than that, Tatum looks more than ready.
Brown best bet is to ball out and get a trade to a team who is horrible at getting wings.
So the talent pool is small and he can start.

Art Barr

I was talking about Brown not shooting the three. Tatum isn't a consistent three point shooter he was taking a lot of awful low percentage twos. He's best from mid to post. And he's not a two. He's not that athletic nor does he have a fast release against closers. At best he's a stretch four but that would mean a small front court with no board papi

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I actually don't think the Jazz are going to be all that bad without him, they should tank next year to get Michael Porter Jr. or DeAndre Ayton, but I don't think they will be among the worst in the league.
They won't, which is my main criticism of the Jazz organization: they don't try to put out a decent product solely for the cash like denver, but they won't purposely bottom out for a year or two.

Unless Favors or someone else randomly became a superstar this path was pretty obvious. By the time the prospects are seasoned playerd they are probably at the tail end of their second contract, and without winning there's not a whole lot that'll compel them to stay in Utah.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Hayward is good but he's not great. Even though he made the all star team last season, he's still a fringe all star player.

The Celtics needed an elite scoring wing ala Pierce. Hayward isn't that guy.
Lol Pierce scored less than 20 a game the year they won the championship.

Plenty of shytty takes in this thread just based on a quick skim :heh: