Gordon Hayward officially to Boston, 4yrs $128M. Announced on Players Tribune

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I want them to let IT walk. No way he's a super max player and I don't want us tied to that contract for 5 years. Casual Celtics fans fell in love with him, and maybe rightfully so cause he had a great season, but what he did isn't sustainable and you can't offer him a max.

Danny will be in a tough spot between business decision and keeping the fan base happy when it comes to the IT contract.

Maybe offer a deal similar to Lowry's. :yeshrug:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I want them to let IT walk. No way he's a super max player and I don't want us tied to that contract for 5 years. Casual Celtics fans fell in love with him, and maybe rightfully so cause he had a great season, but what he did isn't sustainable and you can't offer him a max.

Danny will be in a tough spot between business decision and keeping the fan base happy when it comes to the IT contract.
Yeah you really can't give him the super max, but they gotta move some players, hopefully brown and tatum not being lost in rotation.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I feel like the next move is going to come out of nowhere like OKC grabbing George.

Danny has him, so now he can adjust the roster.

It's gonna be Bradley and Crowder to make the money work if they take back any sort of player with any sort of contract. Going to be some Marc Gasol/Enes Kanyer type body going back to Boston, I can feel it.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
I feel like the next move is going to come out of nowhere like OKC grabbing George.

Danny has him, so now he can adjust the roster.

It's gonna be Bradley and Crowder to make the money work if they take back any sort of player with any sort of contract. Going to be some Marc Gasol/Enes Kanyer type body going back to Boston, I can feel it.

I hope not. Kanter is expensive at 17 mil per year and Gasol is even more. Give me one of Jamychal Green or Willie Reed on a 2 year prove it deal at 8-9 mil.

I would rather keep Bradley cause he can give you more than Smart offensively, but either him or Smart need to go to make the money work for Hayward.

We also can move Crowder, as he is an attractive piece and has a great contract, but I don't want no Gasol/Kanter back for him. :scust:

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
A white American basketball star in Boston. Their fanbase would only be happier if they signed Bron. Those Hayward jerseys are gonna sell-out ASAP.

There's only so many Ron Baker's in the world....what was Boston supposed to do?

:mjgrin: