Gordon Hayward officially to Boston, 4yrs $128M. Announced on Players Tribune

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He looks like he'd dominate at the two actually. I'd play him at the two

Tatum, should dominate at the two.
He has been as refreshing a duke draftee I have seen, since.
via the eye test since hill and brand.

He will be a very good player from the looks of it and he still has to add weight. Kid looks legit and I have to say I was impressed.
In college since he went to duke is always that question mark for me.
Yet after his summer league play and poise that him and Fultz have. I am really glad to watch him and Fultz, in the upcoming season.
As they seem to be able to answer to hype.
This Celtic discovery zone team two season is gonna be interesting.

Art Barr

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
He looks like he'd dominate at the two actually. I'd play him at the two

I don't think he's quick enough on defense like Klay nor does he have a consistent 3. If he develops those skills fine but he's a three imo. Hayward or brown would fare better at the 2, ESP Hayward who has a better handle and can score from anywhere

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Notice you said college.
Tatum would get destroyed at the four.
Did you see what happened to abdur rahiem?

Art Barr

Yea I know he wouldn't be an exclusive four. But he's better suited for that in certain situation instead of being a 2 right now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

You could not have watched this kid play at all.

Art Barr

I saw games in college. And I don't care for what he's doing in summer league that doesn't mean shyt. If we declare a persons career off that then Tony Snell and Kelly Olynk would be top players in the league now. His skill set is made to take advantage of other wings at the forward positions. Like I said if he's game develops into a Middleton/Klay type player where he can guard smaller quicker 2 guards cool but I haven't seen that yet

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
O48wGgp.gif
basically what it boils down to

Daps
Hayward is good but he's not great. Even though he made the all star team last season, he's still a fringe all star player.

The Celtics needed an elite scoring wing ala Pierce. Hayward isn't that guy.

I still think we need one more piece to put us over the top.

Daps
Gordon factually had a much better season than PG13 this season. And that's with him playing on the slowest team in the league.

You'll be pleasantly surprised by his production. The cac is good.

Now the pressure is not all on Isaiah to create his own shot and teams like Cleveland can't just focus in on him in the post season.

I think folks are really underrating this acquisition.

The Celtics are better than most of the league, but these dudes don't wanna give them credit for nothing.:smh:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
there is no place for crowder and smart/bradley, they are not good at playmaking, these guys dont have that much of a trade value, they are system guys, some team may give a low pick but thats about it. Tatum and Brown are the future, they are going to take those minutes.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
there is no place for crowder and smart/bradley, they are not good at playmaking, these guys dont have that much of a trade value, they are system guys, some team may give a low pick but thats about it. Tatum and Brown are the future, they are going to take those minutes.

Avery Bradley is an incredible defender and gave Boston 16 points and 6 boards as the second option.

I feel you on the others but there's definitely a place for him.