Google Stadia (Official Thread)

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
That crowd play sounds great, though.

Mixer has already started the play with the steamer concept.

Msft will have to match this crowd play, though...

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Do these folk not know Data caps exist :gucci:
What the hell would data caps be a problem for, I'm sure the customer can-

MiserableWhoppingAsiaticwildass-small.gif

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Now....all this being said...

If this does pop off successfully, Sony would be in red alert status because they seemingly haven't been at the forefront of this.

And I need Sony to not be left behind, as an Xbox fam. We all know Sony had them on the ropes... I need Msft to keep foot on the pedal.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone saying this is unlikely has no idea what they're talking about. I've actually STREAMED 4K/60fps to my TV and PC using Shadow Tech which is a similar service that streams a gaming PC directly to you. In their discord, there was a bandwith estimate post that showed how much bandiwth you'd need to do it.

If I remember correctly, 4K/60fps needed anywhere from 70Mbps~140Mbps. I have 150Mbps up/down with Verizon fios. This is not unattainable. I'm in the hood btw.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but the Google Stadia says it has 10.4 Teraflops right? Y'all know 10 is bigger than 6 and yet I stay seeing "True 4K :blessed:" when talking about X1X.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Damn... Phil Harrison. :russ:

If I'm Msft, I'm sending a couple goons in master chief cosplay to that nikkas hotel room to fukk him up and hold him over his balcony on some suge vanilla ice shyt...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Everyone saying this is unlikely has no idea what they're talking about. I've actually STREAMED 4K/60fps to my TV and PC using Shadow Tech which is a similar service that streams a gaming PC directly to you. In their discord, there was a bandwith estimate post that showed how much bandiwth you'd need to do it.

If I remember correctly, 4K/60fps needed anywhere from 70Mbps~140Mbps. I have 150Mbps up/down with Verizon fios. This is not unattainable. I'm in the hood btw.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but the Google Stadia says it has 10.4 Teraflops right? Y'all know 10 is bigger than 6 and yet I stay seeing "True 4K :blessed:" when talking about X1X.
That’s much faster than the norm. Most people won’t get 4K, but that doesn’t matter.

Performance will be acceptable for the masses :ehh: