Google Stadia flopped?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does this shyt do anyways? If it's not a full gaming PC like the Shadow app I don't understand the point.

I pay 25$ a month and can get any single player game for free 99 and play in 1440 at 120hz no problem.
Well the idea is that you are now apart of the PC master race assuming you have a very good connection. Due to the cloud. The one thing the cloud computing has over a console in your home is that it can scale up as far as ram/ hard drive speed/space, and processors. its also the one thing cloud computing has over someone buying a PC. they have to upgrade but someone using stadia technically never has to upgrade anything.

^^thats the idea. now the execution :huhldup:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Judging by the Stadia reddit the people who do have it seem to like it and it works well:yeshrug:. The “Claw” attachment they have for controllers to hold a smartphone as a screen is pretty tight too

I had a preorder for the founders edition but canceled it on launch day after they didn’t ship the controllers or even send out the codes to make your account on time (supposedly they had a huge bug in their order system). People got their stuff eventually, but after not even getting a fukking CODE to make my name and start playing on day one for a CLOUD service preaching all benefits of streaming games immediately, I had to cancel off principle:hhh:

I’ll try the free “Stadia Base” plan when it comes out tho:ehh:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
if it had more games, iOS app, and no subscription cost this would be perfect. anybody else doing the trial? this shyt runs crazy on my son's trash computer and my phone. only like 4 or 5 games worth a damn tho...all ports

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
if it had more games, iOS app, and no subscription cost this would be perfect. anybody else doing the trial? this shyt runs crazy on my son's trash computer and my phone. only like 4 or 5 games worth a damn tho...all ports

I beat Red Dead on it and bought a premier edition. I’ve seen people online have issues with various setups but it runs amazing in my house over 1GB wifi on Windows 10 & on the chromecast /TV. They desperately need games but the technology is there. I plan on playing Cyberpunk 2077 on stadia just because I know it’ll “run” better streaming than on my PS4 or X1

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
stadia actually got a timed exclusive lol. looks kind of cheap but theyre trying i guess

june 23 release date

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
For what?!?:heh:

The tech is there breh. Their game library is severely lacking but I beat RDR2 on Stadia and the seamless cloud gaming with super fast load times, maxed out graphics, and easy screen switching is REAL. If Sony or Microsoft had this same tech, it’d be a wrap for everyone else who can’t compete. Google has just done a shyt job as a company bringing more developers onto their platform

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
‘Why not its innovation and something the gaming world needs. The next gen (7 years from today) not going to be consoles breh.
I honestly don’t. It’s just another way for these companies to have control over ur content. I DO NOT like the idea of just streaming games. All of that shyt is account based and if u lose ur account all of ur games go with it. Nah fukk all that. EA fukked me over for a few weeks like that when they mistakenly banned my EA account. Lost some of my saves n all that when I got it back. U don’t truly own shyt in this digital era. I hate it.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Ehhhh I don't get it. Streaming is the next hot shyt
but if you poll the arcadium, most dudes haven't fully transitioned to digital yet.
Can't let go of thier disc and shyt :skip:
plus Google's track record of supporting stuff :camby: