Google Stadia flopped?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
‘Why not its innovation and something the gaming world needs. The next gen (7 years from today) not going to be consoles breh.

But you don't own the games, your only paying for the access....:dahell: the trade off sucks...

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
But you don't own the games, your only paying for the access....:dahell: the trade off sucks...

This.

If Stadia had more games for their Pro membership like Xbox game pass, it would be the best. I think over time, they could gain traction....if they stick with it.

They'll probably throw it away like Google Plus, tho.

:laugh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

This.

If Stadia had more games for their Pro membership like Xbox game pass, it would be the best. I think over time, they could gain traction....if they stick with it.

They'll probably throw it away like Google Plus, tho.

Also they have no mind-blowing exclusives for their platform that makes any base gamer want to buy the shyt..,:hhh: when most people already have a PS4 or Xbox...:deadrose: there is literally no incentive to buy it...:mjlol:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Also they have no mind-blowing exclusives for their platform that makes any base gamer want to buy the shyt..,:hhh: when most people already have a PS4 or Xbox...:deadrose: there is literally no incentive to buy it...:mjlol:
Facts.

If it was netflix but with games, I'd support. I'm sure many would.

But I'm supposed to kick out $60 for the games and keep paying the subscription fee? Nahhhhhhhhh

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I honestly don’t. It’s just another way for these companies to have control over ur content. I DO NOT like the idea of just streaming games. All of that shyt is account based and if u lose ur account all of ur games go with it. Nah fukk all that. EA fukked me over for a few weeks like that when they mistakenly banned my EA account. Lost some of my saves n all that when I got it back. U don’t truly own shyt in this digital era. I hate it.
technically you don't own them even on discs. it's all just licensing. I see what you mean tho, it would be a lot better if you could keep your saves off line at least

the platform is dope but I wouldn't invest too much into, because Google will kill a product even if people are actually using it. everybody I know had Google plus

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Facts.

But I'm supposed to kick out $60 for the games and keep paying the subscription fee? Nahhhhhhhhh

this is a common misconception but that’s actually not the case. If you buy a game outright, you can play it without an active Pro subscription. The Pro subscription gives you the free games like Destiny 2, Elder Scrolls Online, etc and the ability to stream in 4K

Daps
Google was giving out free subscriptions for Stadia.

I forgot to get that shyt, just like when I forgot that Stadia existed. :snoop:

This thread reminded me to go grab that free subscription before it expires.:to: