Google Chrome removes support for uBlock Origin, Adblock

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
are you using xorg or wayland? i have an old raedon card in my redhat laptop and i get screen tearing really bad on xorg but wayland works perfect

only prob is wayland tends to crash out to the login screen when it gets confused:dahell:
I use xorg with archlinux. From what I can remember, the screen tearing issues can be fixed by fukking with the config file for xorg or one of its display clients. I used to have a similar issue with a past acer laptop and was able to fix it that way. I can't remember which config file I edited but it had an option to turn of vsync which solved the screen tearing.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I use xorg with archlinux. From what I can remember, the screen tearing issues can be fixed by fukking with the config file for xorg or one of its display clients. I used to have a similar issue with a past acer laptop and was able to fix it that way. I can't remember which config file I edited but it had an option to turn of vsync which solved the screen tearing.
:flabbynsick:i remember when you had to run Xorg -configure and edit the xorg.conf file by hand. its nice how it mostly 'just works' these days

https://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-27029.html

those days were terrible

:damn:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
:flabbynsick:i remember when you had to run Xorg -configure and edit the xorg.conf file by hand. its nice how it mostly 'just works' these days

https://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-27029.html

those days were terrible

:damn:
as :flabbynsick: as it sounds, I still do it for 95% of my compute work outside of web browsing. Everything I do is based off opening a terminal and typing some command or fukking with some config file somewhere.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
People still use Chrome? :lupe: Chrome got the bushes after google started going totalitarian :camby: