Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
This is disappointing to hear, but not surprising unfortunately. I been off Chrome for a bit. Safari runs like shyt on my (admittedly older) macbook pro, so been on Firefox. Kid been using Brave and telling me to try it, so I'm finally gonna try it.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does Brave have a lot of addons? I want to use a few. Especially some privacy opt outs and video speed controller.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
hopefully a chromium fork with manifest v2 support is released.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
haven't used chrome in years

brave, firefox and vivaldi are way better

i use brave and vivaldi sparingly to keep up to date with whats out there and vivaldi has some bugs because it crashes with some extensions that work solid in chromium/chrome. the "GPU process" seems to use a lot more memory faster too than chromium.

got no real use for brave on the desktop but I do use it on mobile sometimes.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
i use brave and vivaldi sparingly to keep up to date with whats out there and vivaldi has some bugs because it crashes with some extensions that work solid in chromium/chrome. the "GPU process" seems to use a lot more memory faster too than chromium.

got no real use for brave on the desktop but I do use it on mobile sometimes.

I personally love the look and customizability/management options of vivaldi, firefox is probably the best on paper.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
google is no longer the forfront of tech. .. they turning into the myspace of tech

That's basically the endgame. Hence, why they allow folks to sign up for websites with a Google sign in. The writing was on the wall when they did cutesy designs for holidays and minigames for the browser.

Chrome stopped being a web browser in 2010, and more of a gateway to the social life. You noticed how you can't find information any more online, like back in the days?

I remember checking for random information about any and everything. Nowadays, it just seems like Google got a stronghold on knowledge. You can't find archives dating back to the dawn of the internet, or news articles without going through leaps and bounds. It's all just this big push for folks to rely on the knowledge of another dumbass.

This is just the beginning of scarier times tech brehs...

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

y'all been put on game already :ufdup:

pfblocker is fire too