Google Cancelling VPN cheaper option for YouTube Premium User

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
He tripping, but not all the way wrong.

You can have unlimited streams from your home location on your primary account. From there you can share 2 additional external streams.

That's only the case if you pay for the premium version of the service though.

What’s the premium version of YouTube TV?

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Youtube premium is my most valuable subscription, it's worth the cost to get it the right way imo :manny:

As long as the price stays within reason, this is the only subscription I will never cancel.

Been subbed for years. Probably a life long subscription for me.
:mjlol:I agree. I can't go without it now.

I had to dap + rep all of y’all.

Once I got YT Premium, I could never go back. I used regular YT once at my mans spot and I was like :picard:

YT Premium, Spotify, Peacock, Paramount Plus and ESPN+ are prob the services I would never cancel. The last three are for my soccer needs.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I had to dap + rep all of y’all.

Once I got YT Premium, I could never go back. I used regular YT once at my mans spot and I was like :picard:

YT Premium, Spotify, Peacock, Paramount Plus and ESPN+ are prob the services I would never cancel. The last three are for my soccer needs.

get cheaper spotify
indian spotify only 20 for the whole year and its the exact same

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
3 active simultaneous streams at a time shared across 6 users.

you do not get 18 active streams at one time. :mjlol:
Let's try this again. I usually have 2 streams going at the same time. Sometimes 3 at once. That's all I pay attention to. My brother uses his, my best friend uses his, my girl sometimes uses hers but didn't need to. So I'd say 4 streams total on average assuming they only use one at a time? I know my homey got it on his tv and phone. My brother does the same.
Does all your fam live in the same area? I tried using my brothers account but it locked me out cause i dont live near him. Looks like youtube tv on that bullshyt tracking IP’s
So this is where things get dicey :francis: but I didn't have to jump thru any hoops to make it work for everyone involved. The way it works is kinda like how the original Xbox One was going to work with the sharing of games and having to check in every 30 days. Something like that is supposedly how this works and it'll check the ip or something?

When I got the service I checked online and peoples was saying they share it with fam all over the country. So I share it with the peoples I mentioned. Now, all those people lived with me when I first got the service (minus my best friend) and so they wouldn't have to check in. She's only here weekends, Bro moved out a year ago, those two have never had a sign in issue :yeshrug:
One lives in the next city over, the other is in another state

My best friend is in another state as well, and he's the only person that faced what you're talking about with the sign in. All I did to fix it was sign him in here and then it worked for him THERE. And that was a one time thing. No hiccups since :win:

I even had another friend on but that fool had to pay and was bojanglin so I had to cut him off.
But the good news I got the base 73 dollar plan
That's what I got

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Let's try this again. I usually have 2 streams going at the same time. Sometimes 3 at once. That's all I pay attention to. My brother uses his, my best friend uses his, my girl sometimes uses hers but didn't need to. So I'd say 4 streams total on average assuming they only use one at a time? I know my homey got it on his tv and phone. My brother does the same.

So this is where things get dicey :francis: but I didn't have to jump thru any hoops to make it work for everyone involved. The way it works is kinda like how the original Xbox One was going to work with the sharing of games and having to check in every 30 days. Something like that is supposedly how this works and it'll check the ip or something?

When I got the service I checked online and peoples was saying they share it with fam all over the country. So I share it with the peoples I mentioned. Now, all those people lived with me when I first got the service (minus my best friend) and so they wouldn't have to check in. She's only here weekends, Bro moved out a year ago, those two have never had a sign in issue :yeshrug:
One lives in the next city over, the other is in another state

My best friend is in another state as well, and he's the only person that faced what you're talking about with the sign in. All I did to fix it was sign him in here and then it worked for him THERE. And that was a one time thing. No hiccups since :win:

I even had another friend on but that fool had to pay and was bojanglin so I had to cut him off.

That's what I got

i'd add my mom to my account but she's in another state. know that won't work, but fukk it, I'll try it.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
i'd add my mom to my account but she's in another state. know that won't work, but fukk it, I'll try it.
Add her, sign her in
Watch TV under her account for a few minutes/whatever

Then when she logs in, it should work. I don't remember where exactly I seen it but I likely Reddit or something where they was talking about how they was doing it nationwide

I'm DMV hustling over here, DC MD VA. My DC homey after a month needed the fix. Been smooth sailing for about a year so far and counting :yeshrug:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
seems like something that can be avoided by using a vpn router and vpn app on you phone.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
seems like something that can be avoided by using a vpn router and vpn app on you phone.
Possibly but that's a hassle to most people let alone older people. It's simply a matter of logging in once after the first month. Then you're good. So I would suggest manually logging in whoever you're hooking up and then making sure they use the same sign in/login

So on the old heads end is just them logging in

But if the person is computer savy then yea, VPN ftw

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
They need to include YouTube premium with youtube tv

this, cuz I have YTTV along with YT premium. no way I'm paying full price for both services. for now my YT premium still works with the other country, but my YTTV is split with 3 other family members, so it's pretty cheap anyways.