Google Cancelling VPN cheaper option for YouTube Premium User

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
All this to watch YouTube for free?

Maaaan, if y'all don't just skip the Ads like everybody else... Use them ad breaks to go use the bathroom or go Hit the kitchen or something .. thats what i do..

I make them shyts work for ME!

:russ:
Nowadays they show ads before you even watch the video. Its click video->1 of 2 ads appears that you cant skip-> then video->then ad every 2-3mins of video.

I swear i was watching a podcast and seen like 4 ads in 2mins. Youtube is completely unwatchable without premium or some kind of ad blocking software.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Breh, why pay addtl for Spotify, you get YouTube Music for free with YT Premium.

I think there's even a feature to transfer your Spotify playlists over
Spotify gets audiobooks too. If you get a year gift card with a discount from a credit card offer of 10% which Amex usually does at Best Buy once a year you can get Spotify for $7.50 a month.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They need to include YouTube premium with youtube tv
So YouTube TV is likely the most slept on option
For those not in the know, it's cable TV steamed via the YouTube TV app or website (Google chrome didn't have the TV app last time I checked)

But is it worth it? It's $73 a month. Not the cheapest but there's more...

You get 12 accounts, 6 can be active at a time
Long story mid, I pay for YouTube TV. My girl watched it on her phone or at her moms house

My brother does the same phone and at his house

My best friend does the same at his house and his phone

I'm the only one paying for anything. They have offered but I'm like I got yall. It's one way that I show love nah mean :manny:

Now the smart thing to do is get a group of 6 ppl to all pay 10/11 dollars and that's all you'll pay a month. shyt, just one extra payer makes it half the cost. You could hustle your way to free TV if that's where you at in life. Built in DVR, so while I record everything. Anything you didn't record is usually in the on demand section.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

stop the cap.

had Youtube TV for a minute now. You get 6 household accounts, with 3 streams active at once, not no damn 6. :rudy:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
stop the cap.

had Youtube TV for a minute now. You get 6 household accounts, with 3 streams active at once, not no damn 6. :rudy:
You need to read the terms again. No cap here, especially the 3 streams. That's 3 streams under each name. I can watch TV upstairs/downstairs and on my phone at the same time without any issues. Then my brother, girl and best friend all do the same at their respective places. They login to their own accounts

One time and one time only, my best friends account wasn't working right. I signed him in at my house and then he hadn't had an issue ever since. Bro and girl never had an issue.

Maybe they was or still are offering different terms than what you got slim, idk what to tell ya :hhh:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You need to read the terms again. No cap here, especially the 3 streams. That's 3 streams under each name. I can watch TV upstairs/downstairs and on my phone at the same time without any issues. Then my brother, girl and best friend all do the same at their respective places. They login to their own accounts

One time and one time only, my best friends account wasn't working right. I signed him in at my house and then he hadn't had an issue ever since. Bro and girl never had an issue.

Maybe they was or still are offering different terms than what you got slim, idk what to tell ya :hhh:

3 active simultaneous streams at a time shared across 6 users.

you do not get 18 active streams at one time. :mjlol:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
For those not in the know, it's cable TV steamed via the YouTube TV app or website (Google chrome didn't have the TV app last time I checked)

Long story mid, I pay for YouTube TV. My girl watched it on her phone or at her moms house

I'm the only one paying for anything. They have offered but I'm like I got yall. It's one way that I show love nah mean :manny:

Now the smart thing to do is get a group of 6 ppl to all pay 10/11 dollars and that's all you'll pay a month. shyt, just one extra payer makes it half the cost. You could hustle your way to free TV if that's where you at in life. Built in DVR, so while I record everything. Anything you didn't record is usually in the on demand section.
Does all your fam live in the same area? I tried using my brothers account but it locked me out cause i dont live near him. Looks like youtube tv on that bullshyt tracking IP’s

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Iptv > youtube tv

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
3 active simultaneous streams at a time shared across 6 users.

you do not get 18 active streams at one time. :mjlol:
He tripping, but not all the way wrong.

You can have unlimited streams from your home location on your primary account. From there you can share 2 additional external streams.

That's only the case if you pay for the premium version of the service though.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He tripping, but not all the way wrong.

You can have unlimited streams from your home location on your primary account. From there you can share 2 additional external streams.

That's only the case if you pay for the premium version of the service though.
I got the base 73 dollar plan