Google Cancelling VPN cheaper option for YouTube Premium User

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
All this to watch YouTube for free?

Maaaan, if y'all don't just skip the Ads like everybody else... Use them ad breaks to go use the bathroom or go Hit the kitchen or something .. thats what i do..

I make them shyts work for ME!

:russ:
Basically, but I did have a free trial of premium for 3 months. Once you go ad free? It's hard to go back. I did, took me a week or so to not be annoyed. What be getting me now is when an ad will say I can skip in 5 sec and then after the 5sc another ad will come on and I have to wait 5 more sec

That or if a video you watching then wants you to watch a 20+ sec ad before continuing. If a video starts with a 15 sec or longer ad I back out then try again and usually it's 5sec from there

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This is literally the best subscription you can buy. Better than Netflix, better than Hulu etx...and cheaper. Why won't yall pay for it?

You get YouTube premium PLUS YouTube Music, which is the same as Spotify.

Plus, my Google acct is tied to everything within my phone, app passwords etc. I wouldn't even want to use a VPN linked to other countries where ppl could potentially hack your information.

As long as the price stays within reason, this is the only subscription I will never cancel.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Youtube premium is my most valuable subscription, it's worth the cost to get it the right way imo :manny:
shyt is clutch.

YouTube premium and Spotify are the only subscriptions I use, even though I also pay for Netflix and PS plus, of whĂ­ch i rarely use those but the wife and kids do

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
I use a cracked app and get no ads .. that’s good enough for me

I think i also have student pricing.. so if i need full service I’ll do that

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Basically, but I did have a free trial of premium for 3 months. Once you go ad free? It's hard to go back. I did, took me a week or so to not be annoyed. What be getting me now is when an ad will say I can skip in 5 sec and then after the 5sc another ad will come on and I have to wait 5 more sec

That or if a video you watching then wants you to watch a 20+ sec ad before continuing. If a video starts with a 15 sec or longer ad I back out then try again and usually it's 5sec from there
Lemme try this shyt out ..see what y'all talking about...

:patrice:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
shyt is clutch.

YouTube premium and Spotify are the only subscriptions I use, even though I also pay for Netflix and PS plus, of whĂ­ch i rarely use those but the wife and kids do
Breh, why pay addtl for Spotify, you get YouTube Music for free with YT Premium.

I think there's even a feature to transfer your Spotify playlists over