Daps
No love for this right chea?

the-game-movie-poster.jpg

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just got around to watching Oldboy and truthfully it just kinda seemed a bit blase. i mean it was entertaining enough to watch, the fight on the hallway was dope, but the twist was so convoluted it didn't really do much for me. maybe its the fact that i knew there was a twist so i wasn't really shocked at the final reveal cause i was already anticipating it and half put it together

and am i trippin or is there no spoiler button anymore?

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
just got around to watching Oldboy and truthfully it just kinda seemed a bit blase. i mean it was entertaining enough to watch, the fight on the hallway was dope, but the twist was so convoluted it didn't really do much for me. maybe its the fact that i knew there was a twist so i wasn't really shocked at the final reveal cause i was already anticipating it and half put it together

and am i trippin or is there no spoiler button anymore?

you have to manually add it

Code:
[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

and yeah it was the fact that you were expecting there to be one that ruined it for you

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Revolver is the fukking truth, Andre 3000 killed it as well as Ray Liotta and this movie has tons of shyt you can learn form, Im actually learning to disassociate my ego from myself based on this flick

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been thinking about the name of this film all day, finally got it...

...Running Scared.

There is a scene in that film that seriously f*cked with me, if you've seen it you know exactly what im talking about

Sh*t came out of nowhere