Good MindF*ck Movies

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Arlington road
I rewatched this movie a couple of weeks ago. It was kinda annoying to me. I mean if you start to think you're neighbor is a terrorist and decide to get nosy about shyt, why would you start acting funny and obvious. Dude was doing the most. Stop letting his kid play with the guy's kid, going in their house looking for shyt when the parents ain't home/ yet when the mom come home you can't stay, was all buddy buddy before but now you don't even talk to dude and turn down offers, etc

Then the simple ass brawd gonna follow right behind the suspected terrorist to who knows where in a car that only you would have in that area.

Now if said terrorist tells you to fall back or else, then fall back

That idiot deserved to get blown away

You know what, its not that unbelievable. I can really see some people being that dumb.

Last edited:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I rewatched this movie a couple of weeks ago. It was kinda annoying to me. I mean if you start to think you're neighbor is a terrorist and decide to get nosy about shyt, why would you start acting funny and obvious. Dude was doing the most. Stop letting his kid play with the guy's kid, going in their house looking for shyt when the parents ain't home/ yet when the mom come home you can't stay, was all buddy buddy before but now you don't even talk to dude and turn down offers, etc

Then the simple ass brawd gonna follow right behind the suspected terrorist to who knows where in a car that only you would have in that area.

Now if said terrorist tells you to fall back or else, then fall back

That idiot deserved to get blown away

You know what, its not that unbelievable. I can really see some people being that dumb.

Exactly breh but as you said people are that dumb and gullible. :manny: