Good MindF*ck Movies

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody up on this movie?

jason-statham-filmleri-revolver-202x300.jpg

It's fukkin amazing. Has Statham, Andre 3000, and Vincent Pastore in it. Tons of mind f*cking and you LEARN alot as well. :yes:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

It's fukkin amazing. Has Statham, Andre 3000, and Vincent Pastore in it. Tons of mind f*cking and you LEARN alot as well. :yes:

I absolutely love this movie. It's got one of the GOAT assassin characters in it too.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/KlMnpVCUdtE]Conversation with Indrid Cold - YouTube[/ame]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

I just watched this movie cause I saw it in this thread and I LOVED it.

I thought I wouldn't like it past the point that the reveal happened mid-film. I almost turned it off.

Actually, I DID turn it off. But thinking about the concept of me not liking it in context of the film's reveal made me want to watch it MORE.

Thoroughly enjoyed.

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Yup most people know about this piff..cant wait for the remake to drop..

It's part of a trilogy apparently. They going to make an English version? India already butchered it with a remake called Zinga

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
yeah spike lee's directing the us version of old boy, and removes the final twist. the one thing that made it so damn striking.
the other 2 in the trilogy lady vengeance and sympathy for mr. vengeance. all them korean flicks are dope as hell tho.

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched this movie cause I saw it in this thread and I LOVED it.

I thought I wouldn't like it past the point that the reveal happened mid-film. I almost turned it off.

Actually, I DID turn it off. But thinking about the concept of me not liking it in context of the film's reveal made me want to watch it MORE.

Thoroughly enjoyed.

Very cool, unique film. I will admit I got frustrated a couple times since there is so many layers to it. But still a great movie.