Good games that you got bored with

Daps
The open world game issue is you can have a huge world, but is it compelling?

Otherwise it just feels like a lot of empty space and randomly generated land.

The best open world games are ones that made the open world feel like there was something to find around every corner.

That's why to me, Skyrim was the best open world, because you really felt compelled to explore the world. Not surprised at all that most the games listed are open world

Daps
I couldn't play Witcher 3 because of how horrible the combat and controls felt. I think I got through the first region before sending it back.

I really didn't like the combat either.

Probably my biggest complain, that's why it's the opposite of Horizon.

Horizon's combat was so excited and fun and deep whereas Witcher's was very hard to get into, bland and clunky

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Persona 5. Which is a shame because I LOVE Persona 4 and was dumb hype for the new one. And being fair, Persona 5 improves on it a lot of ways. But the game's pacing and script just lost me after a while. By the end, I just was not interested in the story much if at all.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
TLOU, even on the hardest difficulty....I've done too much, its true what they say, once you get the plat trophy you're probably never gonna play it again.

Cuphead, the bosses are easy, its all fukking easy. I just end up playing hard side scrollers or bullet hells.

Tropico, but thats because I've done everything, have 5 different dictators, tried a hard mode wherein I was always in debt, etc. Still got bored.
Post your gamer tag, psn or anything else or shut the fukk up.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Witcher 3 it was wack to me. The controls and too much talking. Surprised to see so many people mention it

Horizon zero dawn is the goat game

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
61AKsgTItfL.jpg

After the Luca Blight fight it was just "why am I still playing this? :dwillhuh:"

Final_Fantasy_VI.jpg

Searching for your party in the 2nd half wasn't worth it

llt23

All Star
Daps
Couldnt get into Xcom 2. I played the first for 16 hours so I dunno why. Think it just feels stale. Plus its wack to be standing next to an enemy in cover and you only get a 46 percent chance to shoot him...Im right on top of him with a giant space gun, he is in clear sight :stopitslime:

Also hate that when you move to a new area, a swarm of enemies will appear out of nowhere....move all over the place and now you are fukked. Enemies should just be spawned from the beginning and when you find them you find them...this feature is just frustrating.

The Resident Evil REmake.... I love the original, I like the updated visuals...but they messed around with the game and I dont like that.

Nioh. I gave up after the Turtle boss with the giant flaming lanterns or whatever. Game is great, i just hate how levelling doesnt really matter, and equipment is useless aside from maybe an accessory vs a boss. And Im trash.

And I guess Shadow of Mordor. Just saw I only have 2 hours in on it and its uninstalled. Its a cool game but my initial impressions was that its just a copy/paste job of a bunch of mechanics from other games, ie Batman Arkham and Assassins Creed. Probably gets better if I played more....

TBH I will prob revisit all of them except Nioh. Nioh just is too sadistic for me. I never played the souls games either so I went in as a novice on those type of games.

N*ggerFa*ot

Banned
Daps
red dead redemption idk why i tried going back into that game to finish it again and i couldn't get past the first few missions. i do wanna try rdr2 tho

also the witcher 3. i know the developers put lots of time and effort into that game but the combat in that game is so trash

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
red dead redemption idk why i tried going back into that game to finish it again and i couldn't get past the first few missions. i do wanna try rdr2 tho

also the witcher 3. i know the developers put lots of time and effort into that game but the combat in that game is so trash

Witcher 3 was boring as fukk. I can tell it'd be great if I got into it but I couldn't. I think a majority of the praise it received was from PC players which could enjoy the game to the full extent:manny:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
gotta challenge you on RDR...if you can manage go back to it and give it your time. that's open world done right. plus the story is ill with great characters, and the gameplay is actually on point. the music, the graphics, the little distractions, even the random npc dialog. love that game