Good games that you got bored with

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i think i played witcher 3 at the wrong time...im at a point where i just want action. i stopped seeing the point of HUGE maps in games that arent subscription based, tremendous waste of time

also tired of "narrative job 1, game mechanics afterthought" shyt

i got to point where i stopped doing quests to go find shyt to beat up

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
MGS V, but thats implying that I think it's a good game.

Fallout 4 for me...after I got that armor I was like....this is it? :ld:

IDGAF about building communities and such :ld:

This game is boring as shyt :ld:

This is basically Fallout 3.5 :beli:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Pretty much every single open world game of the last year 3-4 years.

Funny I notice 99% of the games mentioned in this thread are open world :dead:

I BEEN saying open world game design as is is compete asscheeks and needs an evolution.

Studios are too busy making their games longer and bigger instead of being actually fun to play.

The first 5 hours of an open world game :banderas:

Once you realize you've seen everything already and the game is just going to rehash those same 5 hours again until you hate it :camby:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a game gets boring then it's not a 'good game'. Games are supposed to be fun.

It's weird how you all are too afraid to renounce Horizon Dawn. Bleeding edge graphics and big budget hollywood-style presentation doesn't make the game.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
TLOU, even on the hardest difficulty....I've done too much, its true what they say, once you get the plat trophy you're probably never gonna play it again.

Cuphead, the bosses are easy, its all fukking easy. I just end up playing hard side scrollers or bullet hells.

Tropico, but thats because I've done everything, have 5 different dictators, tried a hard mode wherein I was always in debt, etc. Still got bored.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Yeah, open world games are a catch 22. At first the freedom to do what you want is fun as hell. But then having so much to do can become overwhelming.

I've also reached a point where I just don't want to get invested in checking off missions and side quest. I just want to button smash, shoot uo some shyt and then check out what's going on online. My serious gaming days might be coming to an end :francis:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Witcher 3 but I'll give it another chance 1 day.

Even though I feel like Witcher 3 is the better game, I had more fun & put more hours into Skyrim which I played first. The mods just put it on another level.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Red Dead Redemption

But only after I finished everything. During the story and side quests it was GOAT but after you've finished everything riding around on a horse through the countryside was boring asfk