Good games that you got bored with

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I get bored with most games I put a lot of time into.

BOTW, Horizon I had fun right up to the platinum then was done, getting bored with Destiny 2 now.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Uncharted Series, The Last of Us
28.jpg

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
mgsv
once missions started repeating i was done. might get around to playing it now that it's free.

gta iv - thought this game was game change my life. first gta that i was bored with before i beat it. worst gta easy since ps2 era.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Is Just Cause 2 considered good?
One of the splinter cells on the 360 also.

Red Dead...It took a month or two to pick it up after doing the first few missions. They were so dry and I didn't feel like going through them.

However, once I finally completed them ...:wow:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Here's a random aside, even games I've liked enough to fully complete tend to collect dust after. But I find myself jumping back in to stuff like Rogue Legacy, Binding of Isaac, Enter the Gungeon and Darkest Dungeon for fun every once in awhile and the gameplay really only varies slightly each time into those...Idk if that's just me being lazy and liking the simplicity though.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
red dead and GTA's

BOTW I just want to finish when i have a bunch of free time.At this point i'm at the end but I dont like playing it in short spurts

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I played Metal Gear 5 one time and Final Fantasy 15 twice. I might have outgrown that sort of gaming.

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This seems to apply to mostly open world games. I'll say this. A lot of sidequests in games are repetitive tedious shyt that end up keeping you from the main objective/story. By the time you try to get back into it, you've already been taken out of the main focus of the game and you can't get back into it.

The only game where I've genuinely enjoyed the sidequests was Witcher 3. Horizon was fun but it wasn't on that level of mission design. Developers need to do a better job at tying tasks/sidequets/etc to the main objectives so you don't lose interest in it. That's why linear story-focused games will always have a place in my library because sometimes you need shyt to keep moving and keep your interest.

As good as BOTW is reviewed, I still haven't completed it because I got caught up doing other bullshyt and got bored.